Monday, October 4, 1993

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Shutting from the sky

DUNE / L'Arc-en-Ciel
"Shutting from the sky"
1993.10.04
DUNE [Album]

Shutting from the Sky

Lyrics: hyde
Composition & Arrangement: L'Arc~en~Ciel

Sunlight shining through the trees
shines on my closed eyes
Who's pulling my arm and leading me?
I'm taken to an expanding world I'd kept rejecting
and I'm captivated

Surrounded by gentle smiles
all the dark, depressing colors are repainted back
The past crumbles and piles up at the bottom of my heart
and the shadows erased by the light...

For the first time I think of time
of the past I can't return to...
of the changing world...
of the quick, but comfortable flow
I can feel
the clouds flowing...
the trees beginning to smell fragrant...
the seasons coming and going...
you watching over me

Shutting from the sky I fallen
in to Claustrophobia

I feel as if I can no longer...see the white hands guiding me
I feel as if I can no longer...hear the gentle voice
Shutting from the sky

Sakushi: hyde
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: L'Arc~en~Ciel

Fusaida me wo terasareru
Kigi kara sasu komorebi ni
Ude wo hiki michibiku nowa dare?
Kobamitsuzuketa hirogaru sekai ni tsuredasare
Me wo ubawareru

Odayaka na emi ni tsutsumare
Kuroku shizamikonda iro wa subete nurikaerarete iku
Kako wa kuzurete mune no soko ni tsumori
Kage ga hikari ni kesarete...

Hajimete toki wo omou
Kako ni modorenai nowo...
Utsurikawaru sekai wo...
Hayakutemo kokochi ii nagare wo
Watashi wa kanjiru
Kumo ga nagare yuku nowo...
Kigi ga kaorihajimeru nowo...
Kisetsu ga meguri kuru nowo...
Anata ga mimamotte kurete iru koto wo

Shutting from the sky I fallen
in to Claustrophobia

Michibiku shiroi te ga mou...mienai you na ki ga shite
Odayaka na koe ga mou...kikoenai you na ki ga shite
Shutting from the sky

作詞:hyde
作曲・編曲:L'Arc~en~Ciel


No comments:

Post a Comment