Wednesday, September 8, 2004

Tokyo Jihen - Gunjou Biyori

Kyoiku / Tokyo Jihen
"Gunjou Biyori"
2004.09.08
"Gunjou Biyori" [Single] / Kyouiku [Album]
Sanyo "au W21SA" CM song

Ultramarine Weather (ideal days for ultramarine)

Lyrics: Ringo Sheena
Composition: H ZETT M
Arrangement: Tokyo Jihen

It's pouring in Shinjuku
I don't know where you are
Today Tokyo's gray and getting chilly
I've got no strategy
I don't know where I am
My mind steals the drops of water and I dry out

"My desire to cry continues to bring rain to winter"
I tell you but you never question it
"Even lies are fine and lots of contradictions are just right"
That's no answer, it's "just expensive, free logic"
By dismissing a lie as a lie, you immediately become someone I don't care about

I'm acting
I'm sure you are too
Avoiding the parties involved
You say you're interested
but you'll have to wait for the completion of my woman advances
I smile, pretending not to think of anything

The collision point where piercing December and Isetan's breath synchronize
The wind-chill index reminds me a little of you

Is there no answer?
I want to blame someone else
Scold and educate me properly
It's pouring in Shinjuku
Someone come here
A gray burning Tokyo day
Gunjou Biyori

Sakushi: Sheena Ringo
Sakkyoku: H ZETT M
Henkyoku: Tokyo Jihen

Shinjuku wa gouu
Anata doko e yara
Kyou ga aoku hiete yuku Toukyou
Senryaku wa kaimu
Watashi doko e yara
Nou ga suiteki wo ubatte kawaku

"Nakitai kimochi wa tsuranatte fuyu ni ame wo motarashite iru"
To, iu to utagawanu anata
"Uso datte yokute takusan no mujun ga choudo ii"
To kotae ni naranu "takai tada no ronri" de
Uso wo uso da to inasu koto de sokkoku kankei no nai hito to naru

Engi wo shite iru'n da
Anata datte kitto sou sa
Toujisha wo kaihi shite iru
Kyoumi ga waitatte
Suezen no kansei wo matte
Nantomo omowanai furi de warau

Tsukisasu Juunigatsu to Isetan no iki ga awasaru shoutotsu chiten
Sukoshi anata wo omoidasu taikan ondo

Kotae wa nai no?
Dareka no sei ni shitai
Chanto kyouiku shite shikatte kure
Shinjuku wa gouu
Dareka koko e kite
Aoku moete yuku Toukyou no hi
群青日和

作詞:椎名林檎
作曲:H是都M
編曲:東京事変




No comments:

Post a Comment