Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Tokyo Jihen - Omatsuri Sawagi

Kyoiku / Tokyo Jihen
"Omatsuri Sawagi"
2004.11.25
Kyouiku [Album]

Festival Merrymaking

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Tokyo Jihen

Every day passes by selfishly, it's the end of summer
If I make it in time tonight, I feel like I can catch it directly

It seems like the teeth and gears of this age I was born into
are finally gonna mesh tonight

Let's sneak away, I've gotta go
Something's different today
Let's leave, we don't have time
I'm anticipating the actual season

They say to celebrate this generation by releasing the captive animals
How fitting for a chance like this

This is the most fun ever
Something's different today
I'm not even a bit afraid
I'm captivated by the actual festival

Cotton candy
Water whistles
The sweat of strangers
Pink dolls and the lies of show tents

It's all new to me
It's the first time I've known today won't come again too
The candied apples are so red

And I'm alive!
Today I'm walking through the present
Even I, with nothing, am melting together
Aah
Omatsuri Sawagi

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Tokyo Jihen

Mainichi ga katte ni sugi yuku natsu no owari
Kon'ya ma ni aeba tadachi ni tsukamesou desu

Sei wo uketa kono jidai no haguruma to
Kon'ya koso yatto ha ga kamiaisou desu

Nukedasou ikanakya
Kyou wa nandaka chigau no
Dekakeyou jikan ga nai
Jissai no kisetsu ni kitai shite

Houjou wo okonai kono sedai wo iwaou to iu
Konna ori ni nantomo maa oatsuraemuki

Koyonaku tanoshii yo
Kyou wa nandaka chigau no
Sukoshi mo kowakunai
Jissai no matsuri ni miryou sare

Watagashi
Mizubue
Mishiranu tanin no ase
Momoiro hiyoko ya misemonoya no uso

Subete ga hajimete
Kyou ga mou konai koto wo shitta nomo hajimete
Ringoame ga akai

Soshite watashi wa ikite iru!
Kyou ima wo aruite iru'n da
Nanimo nai watashi datte tokeatte iru no sa
Aa
御祭騒ぎ

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:東京事変


1 comment:

  1. I love this band, thank you so much for you effort! Please, translate more material from TJ and Ringo if possible! kisses

    ReplyDelete