Wednesday, February 8, 2012

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Mirai Sekai

Butterfly / L'Arc-en-Ciel
"Mirai Sekai"
2012.02.08
BUTTERFLY [Album]

Future World

Lyrics: hyde
Composition: ken
Arrangement: L'Arc~en~Ciel

I dreamt when I was young
Space travel, heroes of justice
A time when scary monsters
really existed too
Slipping out of the Galaxy, towards Andromeda
As my eyes fluttered
I gazed at picture books

I dreamt when I was young
A future world, flying cars
Even the scary robots
seemed a bit lonely

If I'd believed, could I have gone to a future world?
It didn't come true for me, but
I'm sure you can go

Slipping out of the Galaxy, towards Andromeda
It didn't come true for me, but it's enough getting to meet you
Sweet dreams, good night
Mirei Sekai

Sakushi: hyde
Sakkyoku: ken
Henkyoku: L'Arc〜en〜Ciel

Osanai koro yumemite ita
Uchuu ryokou seigi no HIIROO
Kowakatta kaibutsutachi mo
Hontou ni ita koro
Gingakei wo nukedete ANDOROMEDA e to
Hitomi tokimekase-nagara
Mitsumete ita ehon

Osanai koro yumemite ita
Mirai sekai ukabu kuruma
Kowakatta ROBOTTO sae
Sukoshi samishisou

Shinjitetara iketa no? Mirai sekai e to
Boku wa kanawanakatta kedo
Kimi nara ikeru kitto

Gingakei wo nukedete ANDOROMEDA e to
Boku wa kanawanakatta kedo kimi ni aete juubun
Ii yumemite good night
未来世界

作詞:hyde
作曲:ken
編曲:L'Arc〜en〜Ciel


No comments:

Post a Comment