Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Ishikawa Sayuri : "Anya no Shinjuudate" Lyrics

"Anya no Shinjuudate" is a song released by Ishikawa Sayuri on the Teichiku Record label on April 2nd, 2014.
The song appears as tracks #1 & #2 on her one hundredth and sixteenth single "Anya no Shinjuudate" (as the original version and 'instrumental') and as track #1 on her fifty-eighth album "X -Cross II-".

Fidelity on a Dark Night

Lyrics & Music: Shiina Ringo
Arrangement: Saitou Neko

I know that
society sneers at me
saying that I'm a woman who opens her body
to anyone as long as they say they love me
But there's just one person
who I will resolutely sacrifice this life for
Ah, as I ascertain the depths of my heart
pretending not to notice is so cold of you
Please let me get drunk on these good things that don't last long
I'm falling in love

Even though society ridicules me
saying that I'm a woman who becomes a fool
all the way through if there's one she loves
this is not in desperation or spur of the moment
So please embrace
this heart of mine until you tear it up, just once
Ah, such pain and hopes of tomorrow
are unseen, unheard; they're neither truth nor lies
Cross my heart and hope to die, stick a needle in my eye
I'm lost

Please light proof of this minuscule life
In the realized afterglow

Anya no Shinjuudate

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shiina Ringo
Henkyoku: Saitou Neko

Suki to iwarerya dare ni demo
Karada wo hiraku onna da to
Hito ga wachiki wo warau nowo
Shiranu wake dewa arinsen
Dakedo kono inochi
Hitoomoi ni nagedashita aite wa tatta hitori dake
Aa konna okusoko wo tsukitomete oki nagara
Shiranu sonzenu ja amari sodenai wai na
Tsuki ni murakumo hana ni kaze yowasete okunnanshi
Horete sourou

Suite ohito nya dokomademo
Baka ni naru you na onna da to
Hito ga wachiki wo waraedomo
Yake ya hazumi ja arinsen
Dakara kono kokoro
Yabuite chigireru made daite yo tatta ichido dake
Aa konna itami nanzo ashita no nozomi nanzo
Mienu kikoenu hontou mo uso mo nai wai na
Yubikirigenman harisenbon nomasete okunnanshi
Kurete sourou

Nakenashi no inochi no akashi wo toboshite okunnanshi
Wakaru zanshou

暗夜の心中立て

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:斎藤ネコ

No comments:

Post a Comment