Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Obukuro Nariaki - In The End

Piercing / Nariaki Obukuro
"In The End"
2019.12.18
Piercing [Album]

In The End

Lyrics & Composition: Nariaki Obukuro

In front of the familiar station
Until I'm called for
I counted the memories
Hiding our warm bodies in the dark morning
let's fool around in Ginza
Sometimes taking a break
we went out
as far away from this country as possible
Resorts ain't my thing
Picking a cheap hotel like I've lived there a long time
Until I find the lost earring again
A story that should go on

There'll be an end
Let's talk
about everything
Melted
In the end you turned around
I mean, I was gazing at you
Let's forget
Summer's close
I can't hear the tears
Let's forget

Let's talk
In The End

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Nariaki Obukuro

Minareta ekimae
Yobidasareru made
Kazoeta omoide
Atatameta karada wo kurai asa kakushite
Fuzakeyou Ginza de
Tokidoki yasumi mo totte
Dekaketa
Dekiru dake tooku no kuni e
RIZOOTO wa shumi ja nee
Mukashi kara sundeta mitai na yasuyado wo erande
Nakushita PIASU ga mata mitsukaru made
Tsuzuku hazu no monogatari

Owari ga aru
Hanashi wo shiyou
Nanimokamo wo
Tokashita mama de
Saigo kimi wa furimuita
Tsumari ore wa mitsumeteta no ka
Wasureyou
Natsu ga chikai
Namida wa kikoenai
Wasureyou

Hanashi wo shiyou
In The End

作詞・作曲:Nariaki Obukuro


No comments:

Post a Comment