Wednesday, July 10, 2002

Shimatani Hitomi - Dakishimete ~Shou no Ballad~


"Dakishimete ~Shou no Ballad~"
2002.07.10
"Amairo Maxi" [Single] / URA BEST 2000-2004 [Album]
NTV drama Shinjuku-Zame Series BGM song

Hold Me ~Shou's Ballad~

Lyrics & Composition: Masa Kitani
Arrangement: Keiji Matsumoto

Baby, baby, I want you to hold
my bluffs and overflowing love

The fragile moonlight shines on the window
Holding my knees with both hands, I was trembling from the cold. I was trembling

Someday I'll be able to touch your hands, your lips
I'm waiting for that time to come

Baby, baby, you appeared
only once in my dreams and murmured "I love you"
Baby, baby, and just that
makes me strong again just a little. "Hold me..."

* Shou is the name of one of the protagonists from the drama the song is used in
Dakishimete ~Shou no Ballad~

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kitani Masa
Henkyoku: Matsumoto Keiji

Beibii beibii tsuyogari mo
Koboresou na ai mo dakishimete hoshii

Madobe ni sashikonda hakanai tsukiakari
Ryoute de hiza wo daite tsumetasa ni furueteta furueteta no yo

Itsuka sono te sono kuchibiru ni fureterareru
Toki ga kuru koto wo matte iru kara

Beibii beibii ichido dake
Yume ni arawarete "suki" to tsubuyaite
Beibii beibii sore dake de
Mata sukoshi dake tsuyoku nareru "dakishimete..."
抱きしめて~晶のBallad~

作詞・作曲:木谷雅
編曲:松本圭司


No comments:

Post a Comment