Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mitsuki Kotono : "Ushirogami no Shouseki" English Lyrics


"Ushirogami no Shouseki" is a song released by Mitsuki Kotono on the Purple Software label on February 28th, 2014.
The song was used as the second ending theme for the visual novel "Hapymaher -Fragmentation Dream-".
The song appears as track #8 on the soundtrack album "HAPYMAHER ORIGINALSOUNDTRACK ENDLESS DREAMER".

Proof in the Hair at the Back of Your Head

Lyrics: Yasushi Ishikawa
Composition & Arrangment: Toshino Tanabe

The same dream we saw together won't fade in my jewel box
Day breaks, and I want to keep gazing at you sleeping next to me
Bathing in the sunlight that shines in through a gap in the curtains, it tells me it's morning
When I came here1, I'd wanted to tell you. I'll say it over and over, again and again:
I love you, I love you, just that
It's late, but I'll tell you

I laugh saying it's like a dream, but it's not a dream, I'm anxious
but I'm putting on a relieved expression after feeling the warmth of the hand I grip
The silence continues (in a hush) and you see through me, but I pretend I'm not interested in that too
I want to talk about what'll happen after this, about us, with only you
I want to give all
all the feelings that mix together

How can I say that I love you more than you think of me?
I know now that you're the same too, so...

From now on, the two of us only will sever the chains and step forward
and begin to walk. Sharing that courage,
I say I'm not afraid

From here I'll cram only happiness into the story we'll write
I want to sing with you about everything
with the smiles we make together

* [1] - Here the kanji used means "reality", but the reading is given as "here"
Ushirogami no Shouseki

Sakushi: Yasushi Ishikawa
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Toshino Tanabe

Futari de mita onaji yume wa iroasenai housekibako ni
Yo ga ake tonari nemuru kimi wo mitsumetsuzukete itai kara
KAATEN no sukima sashikomu hi no hikari wo abite asa wo tsugeru to
Koko ni kaettara iitakatta kurikaesu yo nando demo
Aishiteru aishiteru sore dake
Imasara dakedo iu wa

Yume mitai to warau kedo yume ja nakute gyaku ni fuan de
Nigiru te atatakasa wo kanjite anshin shita kao shiteru
Chinmoku ga tsuzuki (shizukesa no naka) misukasarete(i)ru noni sore mo kyoumi nai FURI
Korekara no koto hanashitai futari no koto kimi dake to
Majiriau sono kimochi wo subete
Subete wo sasagetai no

Kimi ga boku wo omou yori mo boku wa kimi wo suki da to dou tsutaereba ii
Kimi mo onaji da to mou wakatteru yo dakara

Korekara saki wa futari dake kusari wo tachi fumidashite
Arukidasu sono yuuki wo tomo ni
Osorenai to

Korekara tsuzuru monogatari shiawase dake tsumekonde
Waraiau sono egao de subete
Anata to utaitai no
後ろ髪の証跡

作詞:Yasushi Ishikawa
作曲・編曲:Toshino Tanabe

No comments:

Post a Comment