Thursday, December 3, 2015

Uchida Maaya : "Hello, future contact!" English Lyrics

"Hello, future contact!" is a song released by Uchida Maaya on the Pony Canyon label on December 2nd, 2015.
The song appears as track #13 on her debut album "PENKI".

Hello, Future Contact!

Lyrics & Music: Tomoya Tabuchi
Arrangement: Yashikin

This high tension is going on; the path of my dreams has just started
Even with just one step forward, my heart's throbbing
Seasoning my heartbeat with my recipe, I'm so happy I can share it with everyone
Hello, future contact! I wanna make a promise. Hey, is that no good?
'Cuz I'll be lonely if I can't see you ever again
Being bashful is fine, so make eye contact. Because even I am showing courage

I wanna have a strategy meeting carefully. Right? 'Cuz every day isn't really simple
There will always be troubles, but because of that you can treasure the rewards, right?

Come on! With 3,2,1
Happy search! Hey, let's go - Happy search! - searching now
a bit for smiles, a bit for happiness with everyone
The truth is, I want to tell you, in truth, important words, but what should I do? It's difficult
But I've gotta do my best to tell you
Yes! I'm telling you you can't just wait in vain for the future

Every day with my coffee cup I feel so dizzy from being too greedy
Hesitating in a haunted house, I can't be positive
Seasoning my anxieties too with my recipe, I start wanting to share it with everyone

There are things I can't surrender, so I start wanting to get off the Ferris wheel I'd longed for
but since there are things I can't surrender, shall I put forth my voice quietly and sing?

"Huh, hah, check, check, test"

Happy search! I'm sure tomorrow too - Happy search! - I'm sure the day after too
there won't just be good things
so really, when I'm sad, I'll really cry earnestly, earnestly. That's fine, right?
And then I'll be able to walk facing forward
Yes! The future won't wait for me. I'm telling you I know that

This melody's the end of the campaign; I start wanting to stop the clock hands
After all, we can stay together embracing the happiness forever and ever
But, my whole body wants the rhythm! So I'll dance till the end and greet you!

Come on! With 3,2,1
Full of smiles with everyone; full of happiness in me
Hey, I've renewed my memories now
That's why I want to see you again, that's why I definitely want to see you!
...Very good! Thank you♪

Say good-by - I'm sure tomorrow too - Say good-by - I'm sure the day after too
there won't just be good things
but this is future contact with everyone! Future contact with everyone
Small is fine, so we'll make a promise on the way home
C'mon! We'll ambush the future! Be prepared, okay?
Hello, future contact!

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Tabuchi Tomoya
Henkyoku: Yashikin

HAI TENSHON wa keizokuchuu yume no michi hajimatta bakari
Ippo susumu dake demo mune ga takanaru na
Kodou wo WATASHI RESHIPI de ajitsuke wo shite minna to wakeaeru noga ureshii kara
Hello, future contact! Yakusoku shitai yo nee dame kana?
Nidoto aenakattara sabishiku naru shi
Hanikanda mama de ii kara me wo awasete yo watashi datte yuuki dashiteru n dakara

Menmitsu ni sakusenkaigi shitai da yo ne mainichi nakanaka kantan ja nai shi
Yakkaigoto wa zutto aru kedo sono bun gohoubi wo taisetsu ni dekiru deshou?

Come on! 3,2,1 de
Happy search! Egao wo chotto Happy search! Shiawase wo chotto
Nee ima minna de sagashi ni ikou yo
Hontou wa daiji na kotoba wo hontou wa tsutaetai noni doushiyou, muzukashii na
Soredemo ganbatte tsutaenakya
Sou! Mirai wo machibouke nante shicha dame datteba

Every day wa KOOHII KAPPU yokubari sugite me ga mawaru
HOONTEDDO HAUSU mayotte POJITIBU ja irarenai
Fuan mo WATASHI RESHIPI de ajitsuke wo shite minna to wakeaitaku nacchau na

Yuzurenai mono ga aru kara akogarete ita kanransha wo oritaku naru kedo
Yuzurenai mono ga aru kara chiisaku koe ni dashite tonaeyou ka

"Suu, haa, Check, Check, TESUTO"

Happy search! Ashita mo kitto Happy search! Asatte mo kitto
Ii koto bakari ga aru wake nai kara
Hontou ni kanashii toki wa hontou ni chanto chanto naite sore gurai wa ii yo ne
Soshitara mae wo muite arukeru kara
Sou! Mirai wa matte kurenai no wakatteru tteba

MERODI wa shuubansen tokei no hari wo tometaku naru
Datte shiawase wo kakaeta mama zutto zutto issho ni irareru shi
Demo karadajuu ga RIZUMU wo hoshigatteru! Dakara saigo made odocchatte mukaeyou yo!

Come on! 3,2,1 de
Minna to egao ga ippai watashi de shiawase ga ippai
Nee ima omoide wo koushin shita yo ne
Dakara mata aitai yo dakara zettai ni aitai!
...BERII GUDDO! Arigato♪

Say good-by Ashita mo kitto Say good-by Asatte mo kitto
Ii koto bakari ga aru wake nai kedo
Minna de future contact! Minna de future contact!
Chiisakute ii kara yakusoku tsukutte kaerimichi
Saa! Mirai wo machibusechau yo kakugo shitoite ne
Hello, future contact!

作詞・作曲:田淵智也
編曲:やしきん

No comments:

Post a Comment