Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Utada Hikaru : "Boukyaku feat. KOHH" English Lyrics

Fantôme
"Boukyaku feat. KOHH" is a song released by Utada Hikaru on the Toshiba EMI label on September 28th, 2016.
The song appears as track #9 on her sixth album "Fantôme".

Forgetfulness feat. KOHH

Written by Utada Hikaru & Chiba Yuki

The one I love isn't here anymore
In Heaven or Hell
They're in places no one can see
Memories of when I was three
Good memories of 23 years ago
I can't remember them, but
I can't forget
Even the dirty things appear beautiful
A nostalgic voice, leaving me to go to someone else
I'll toss the memories into the rubbish bin
Pour gasoline on them and burn them
then change into my mourning dress until someone comes to greet me
I'm alive just to die
That's why we're born, that alone
If I could go to the grave, I'd be happy
Sleeping in the coffin, covered in tattoos, with these cold hands
Everyone's crying, and that's the worst
That's the worst
That's the worst
We should just forget it all
Clinging to the past is so uncool
I don't need it anymore

Hot lips, cold hands
Let me forget the words
Hard liquor and scary dreams
Let me dance with my eyes shut

The path leading to a bright place
may not necessarily be bright
Where's the exit? It's nothing but entrances
I ran through a deep forest

Even if feet are torn off
Even with an artificial leg
for all time
run, Melos!
I'm closing my mouth, but
I open my eyes
and see hard liquor and vomit
I'll never go back
If I could, once more
I'd like to spit out the saliva I drank
Men too can double-deal
I love you, that's why I hate you
If I could see you, I'd like to
Happy but in pain
We're so greedy
Asking for too much again
Empty requests

Hot lips, cold hands
Let me forget the words
Tight jeans, gentle eyes
Call me by that nostalgic name

In this vast world there's an unknown stage
I hate my bag, it just gets in the way
Hard liquor and scary dreams
When I someday die, empty-handed would be best
Boukyaku feat. KOHH

Written by Utada Hikaru & Chiba Yuki

Suki na hito wa inai mou
Tengoku ka Jigoku
Dare nimo mienai tokoro
Sansai no kioku
Nijuusan'nen mae no ii omoide mo
Omoidasenai kedo
Wasurerarenai koto
Kitanai mono demo utsukushiku mieru
Natsukashii koe ore kara hanare dareka no toko e
Kioku nante GOMIbako e suteru
GASORIN kakete moyashichae
Mofuku ni kigae omukae ga kuru made
Ikite'n nowa shinu tame
Sonde umarete kuru sore dake
Ohaka'n naka e ikereba shiawase
Nemuru kanoku irezumi darake kono tsumetai te
Minna ga naiteru sonna no saitei
Sonna no saitei
Sonna no saitei
Zenbu wasuretara ii
Kako ni sugaru nante dasai
Mou iranai

Atsui kuchibiru tsumetai te
Kotoba nanka wasuresasete
Tsuyoi osake ni kowai yume
Me wo tojita mama odorasete

Akarui basho e tsudzuku michi ga
Akarui towa kagiranai'n da
Deguchi wa doko da iriguchi bakka
Fukai mori wo hashitta

Ashi ga chigiretemo
Gisoku demo
Dokomademo
Hashire MEROSU
Kuchi tojiteru kedo
Akeru me wo
Tsuyoi sake to haita GERO
Nidoto modoranai
Dekireba mou ikkai
Nonda tsuba wo hakitai
Otoko nimo nigon ari
Daisuki dakara kirai
Aeru'n nara aitai
Shiawase nanoni tsurai
Oretachi wa yokubari
Mata nai mono nedari
Nanimonai onegai

Atsui kuchibiru tsumetai te
Kotoba nanka wasuresasete
Katai JIINZU yasashii me
Natsukashii namae de yonde

Hiroi sekai ni michi naru SUTEEJI
KABAN wa kirai jama na dake
Tsuyoi osake ni kowai yume
Itsuka shinu toki tebura ga best
忘却 feat. KOHH

Written by Utada Hikaru & Chiba Yuki

4 comments:

  1. Great work, thank you for the effort!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg the translation of this song is so heavy hitting! ! Thank you for translating this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. one of the best song in the album! Thanks so much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the translation! This song is beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete