Wednesday, April 25, 1984

Takeuchi Mariya - Todokanu Omoi

Variety / Mariya Takeuchi
"Todokanu Omoi"
1984.04.25
VARIETY [Album]

Unfulfilled Feelings

Lyrics & Composition: Mariya Takeuchi
Arrangement: Tatsurou Yamashita

The sound of the FM playing in this room, the only ones here
are the two of us
If we could fly through the night, our hearts pounding
how wonderful it'd be
Without the courage to put it into words
it gets painful
What am I supposed to think about you calling me here?
Say something

If it's just my imagination
I'll give it up
Confused by an unforgivable love
I'll hide my feelings in my heart
Todokanu Omoi

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Takeuchi Mariya
Henkyoku: Yamashita Tatsurou

FM no oto nagareru kono heya ni iru nowa
Futari dake
Tokimeku mama ni yoru wo tobikoete shimaetara
Nante suteki
Kotoba ni suru yuuki ga nakute
Setsunaku naru
Koko ni watashi wo yonda koto dou omoeba ii no?
Nanika itte

Watashi dake no kanchigai nara
Akirameru wa
Yurusarenai ai ni tomadoinagara
Mune ni himeru omoi
とどかぬ想い

作詞・作曲:竹内まりや
編曲:山下達郎




No comments:

Post a Comment