Monday, October 4, 1993

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Be destined

DUNE / L'Arc-en-Ciel
"Be destined"
1993.10.04
DUNE [Album]

Be Destined

Lyrics: hyde
Composition: ken
Arrangement: L'Arc~en~Ciel

God says to me
"Man of dust, do not eat the fruit growing on the tree of good and evil
in the centre of the garden"

God asks me
"Man of dust, why do you cover yourself with cloth?
Have you eaten the fruit I so forbad you?"

Another me lives various lives every night
Now the other me has been expelled from the garden

Be destined - so I seek a different dream tonight
Even horrors no one will ever know would be easy
Be destined - for this world to be even a little less visible
I could lie even to God so that no one notices

Another me lives various lives every night
Now the other me has been burnt on the cross
Be destined

Sakushi: hyde
Sakkyoku: ken
Henkyoku: L'Arc~en~Ciel

Kami ga watashi ni iu
"Tsuchi no hito yo sono no chuuou ni aru
Zen'aku no ki ni naru mi wa tabenu you" to

Kami ga watashi ni tou
"Tsuchi no hito yo naze nuno wo matou
Are hodo kinjita mi wo kuchi ni shita no ka" to

Mou hitori no watashi wa yogoto samazama na jinsei wo okuru
Ima mou hitori no watashi wa sono wo tsuihou sareta

Be destined dakara kon'ya mo chigau yume wo motomeru
Daremo shiru koto no nai kyoufu de sae tayasui
Be destined kono sekai ga sukoshi demo mienai tame ni
Dare nimo kizukarenu you Kami ni sae nareru

Mou hitori no watashi wa yogoto samazama na jinsei wo okuru
Ima mou hitori no watashi wa juujika ni yakareta
Be destined

作詞:hyde
作曲:ken
編曲:L'Arc〜en〜Ciel


No comments:

Post a Comment