Monday, October 4, 1993

L'Arc~en~Ciel - Entichers

DUNE / L'Arc-en-Ciel
"Entichers"
1993.10.04
DUNE [Album]

Entichers

Lyrics & Composition: hyde
Arrangement: L'Arc~en~Ciel

Entichers... even if I don't know the truth

I've been gazing at this unchanging scenery, years have passed since then
From within this small one-window cage
I wait for you

I repeat my song without tiring of it, with a hoarse voice
In time with the snow falling down, I fill in the void

I wait, thinking of you on the verge on insanity
but you've probably...yeah
forgotten about me
Entichers... it's the meaning of existing

Entichers... even if I don't know the truth
today again I'll repeat it in time with the snow
until my song is interrupted
Entichers

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: hyde
Henkyoku: L'Arc~en~Ciel

Entichers... shinjitsu ga wakaranaku tomo

Kawaranu fuukei wo nagamete are kara ikutose
Kono chiisa na mado hitotsu no kago no naka kara
Kimi wo matsu

Akizu ni kurikaesu uta kasureta koe de
Maifuru yuki ni awasete kuuhaku wo umete yuku

Kuruoshii made ni omoi matsu watashi wo
Anata wa tabun...sou
Wasurete iru deshou kedo
Entichers... sore ga sonzai suru imi

Entichers... shinjitsu ga wakaranaku tomo
Kyou mo mata yuki ni awase kurikaesu
Uta ga togireru made
Entichers

作詞・作曲:hyde
編曲:L'Arc〜en〜Ciel


No comments:

Post a Comment