Wednesday, October 22, 2003

YUZU - Hokousha Yuusen

1 / Yuzu
"Hokousha Yuusen"
2003.10.22
"Hokousha Yuusen / Nou" [Single] / 1 ~ONE~ [Album]
"Glico Pocky" CM song

Priority to Pedestrians

Lyrics & Composition: Kouji Iwasawa

Gazing at the destination
of my tethered heart, I look at the sky piercing through

So I don't forget the warmth of our connected hands, I put it in my pocket
Because I'm here now

Seeing off the lights of the town fading away, today went past
Because you want to hold only what's certain in both hands

How much further must I go to reach that day?
When I look back, it's far away

The path continues endlessly
I'll never forget the courage to start running
I should be able to reach it right away

Let's go search for the place the winds of a wonderful tomorrow blow
We don't need anxieties, open your eyes
Move forward steadily

Because I want to believe in hope forever

I'd been chasing after the left behind footprints of yesterday
I'll walk one step at a time like I'm going beyond them

Let's go search for the place the winds of a wonderful tomorrow blow
We don't need anxieties, open your eyes

Everything goes through beginnings and endings again and again
and goes beyond the crimson dyed sky

Move forward steadily, move ahead
Hokousha Yuusen

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kouji Iwasawa

Tsunagitometa kokoro no
Yukusaki wo mitsumete tsukinukeru you na sora wo miru

Tsunaida te no nukumori wasurenai you ni POKETTO ni shimatte
Ima koko ni iru kara

Toozakaru machi no hi wo miokutte kyou ga ikisugita
Tashika na mono dake wo sono ryoute ni tsukamitai kara

Ato dono kurai ikeba ano hi ni tadoritsuku?
Furikaereba haruka tooku

Hateshinaku tsuzuku michi
Hashiridasu yuuki wo wasure wa shinai
Sugu ni ma ni au hazu sa

Subarashii asu no kaze fuku basho sagashi ni ikou
Fuan nante iranai sa me wo akete
Taezu susume

Kibou tte yatsu wo itsudatte shinjitai kara

Oikaketeta kinou no okiwasureta ashiato
Koete yuku you ni ippozutsu aruite yuku

Subarashii asu no kaze fuku basho sagashi ni ikou
Fuan nante iranai sa me wo akete

Subete wa hajimari to owari wo kurikaeshi-nagara
Akaneiro ni somaru sora no mukou e

Taezu susume mae ni susume
歩行者優先

作詞・作曲:岩沢厚治




No comments:

Post a Comment