Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Sheena Ringo - Ringo no Uta

Newton no Ringo - Hajimete no Best Ban - / Ringo Sheena
"Ringo no Uta"
2003.11.25
"Ringo no Uta" [Single] / Newton no Ringo ~Hajimete no Best Ban~ [Album]

a song of apples

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Takayuki Hattori

You wish to know my name, correct?
But right now I'm miserable because I can't recall it

As I work, please christen me
Please call me, as you please
a name that suits me as I blossom in May

The opening of the akebia tree is the signal of autumn colors, correct?
Is the silent passing of the seasons lonely for you?

Please wipe away your tears and raise your face
Look, I too will soon produce fruit
In winter I'll make honey and deliver it to you

What I admire is humans
How wonderful it is they can laugh and sing

Just now I realized my name
Just as you say, it's "apple"
Every year I'll deliver the delicious fruit I make

Eat up! The fruits of sin
Ringo no Uta

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Hattori Takayuki

Watashi no namae wo oshiri ni naritai no deshou
Demo ima omoidasenakute kanashii no desu

Hataraku watashi ni nazukete kudasai
Oyobi ni natte douzo osuki na you ni
Gogatsu ni hana wo sakasu watashi ni niai no na wo

Akebi ga hiraita nowa aki-iro no aizu deshou
Kisetsu ga damatte saru nowa sabishii desu ka

Namida wo nuite kao wo agete kudasai
Hora mou jiki watashi mo mi wo tsukurimasu
Fuyu niwa mitsu wo irete anata ni otodokeshimasu

Watashi ga akogarete iru nowa ningen nano desu
Naitari warattari dekiru koto ga suteki

Tatta ima watashi no na ga wakarimashita
Anata ga osharutoori no "ringo" desu
Oishiku dekita mi kara maitoshi otodokeshimasu

Meshimase! Tsumi no kajitsu
りんごのうた

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:服部隆之




No comments:

Post a Comment