Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tokyo Jihen - Yume no Ato

Kyoiku / Tokyo Jihen
"Yume no Ato"
2004.11.25
Kyouiku [Album]

After the Dream

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Tokyo Jihen

I can hear you snoring during a news break
It's much quieter than I expected

Once you pluck your strings, the prosperous will be deceived
Now that I think of it, I tied up my hair in the distant past

Hold my hand
I'll squeeze back the sorrow-filled sight
and protect the world with this knot

When the lotus blooms, the orange won't ripen
They say expectations are your own

"Don't kill me"
I'll glare back at the hate-filled sight
and boldly unravel that mass

"The foolishness of dreaming, huh?" I ask your beautiful sleeping face

Hold my hand
I'll search again for a globe filled with happiness
and if this knot fills the world...

I just want to connect the luck of meeting at the same time
I'll protect the world with this knot
And build the future
Yume no Ato

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Tokyo Jihen

Nyuusu no aima ni neiki ga kikoeru
Kitai shita yori zutto shizuka

Gen wo tsumabikeba jousha ga mayakashi
Omoeba tooki hi yutta kami mo

Te wo tsunaide ite
Kanashimi de ippai no joukei wo nigirikaeshite
Kono musubime de sekai wo mamoru no sa

Renge no saku koro kouji wa minoranu
Kitai suru nowa katte da to iu

Ayamenai de to
Nikushimi de ippai no koukei wo niramikaeshite
Sono katamari wo kakan ni hodoku no sa

"Yume wo miru tsutanasa ka" uruwashiku negao ni tou

Te wo tsunaide ite
Yorokobi de ippai no kyuutai wo sagurinaoshite
Kono musubime ga sekai ni afuretara

Tada onaji toki ni aeta kouun wo tsunagitai dake
Kono musubime de sekai wo mamoru no sa
Mirai wo tsukuru no sa
夢のあと

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:東京事変


No comments:

Post a Comment