Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Ueda Marie - Sai Hello -autumn ver.-

Yume no Parade / Marie UedaYume no Parade / Marie Ueda
"Sai Hello -autumn ver.-"
2016.10.12
"Yume no Parade" [Single]

Sai Hello -autumn ver.-

Lyrics & Composition: Marie Ueda
Arrangement: Hirofumi Nishimura

Dreaming time grows farther away and things fade out from the luminescent bus
The windows shine bright - it's annoying, so close them
Still, I'm hungry and exhausted so I get fast food
Sometimes it's delicious, but it's a repeat so I feel dizzy

I walk through an unknown street and bump into strangers
Encouraged by an unknown tomorrow, when I breathe in an unknown morning...

Hello, darling, sai hello - I'll eat you to the core, autumn morning
Sai hello, hello - the scent of fragrant olive is my switch
Hello, darling, sai hello - if it's a memory, I'll leave it behind so I don't forget
Lalalalalalala
I wonder if I'll see you again, because I wanna come back

I wanna come back to the city when it starts to be dyed
I might be busy, but when I come here things'll be overflowing

Spending every day while smiling earnestly
is really tiring, so I've gotta see you, quick

Hello, darling, sai hello - I can eat the dreamy morning from the bottom of my heart
Sai hello, hello - the scent making me all choked up is the switch
Hello, darling, sai hello - don't forget the color of my eyes
Lalalalalalala
We can meet again, we can meet again

Hello, darling, sai hello - I'll eat you to the core, autumn morning
Sai hello, hello - I'll switch on the flowing tomorrow
Hello, darling, sai hello - don't forget the memories, okay?
Lalalalalalalalalala
I wonder if I'll see you again, I wonder if I'll see you again

* The title may mean "再" (re-, again), which would render the translation as "Hello Again".
Sai Hello -autumn ver.-

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Ueda Marie
Henkyoku: Nishimura Hirofumi

Toozakaru yume no jikan yakou basu kara feedo auto
Masshiroke ni hikaru mado meiwaku dakara tozase
Soredemo onaka wa suite tsukareteru kara faasuto fuudo
Tama niwa oishii kedo ripiito dakara memai

Shiranai machi wo aruku shiranai hito to ataru
Shiranai asu ni hazumu shiranai asa wo suikondara

Haroo daarin, sai haroo kokoro made tabete yaru aki no asa
Sai haroo haroo kinmokusei no kaori ga suwicchi
Haroo daarin, sai haroo omoide nara wasurenu you oite
Rarararararara
Mata aeru kana, mata kitai kara

Machi ga somaridashitara mata kitai to omoimasu
Tabun isogashii kedo koko ni kureba afuredasu

Chanto warainagara hibi wo sugosu koto wa
Sugoku tsukareru kara anata ni awanakya, hayaku

Haroo daarin, sai haroo kokoro kara taberareru yume no asa
Sai haroo, haroo mune mo tsumaru kaori wa suwicchi
Haroo daarin, sai haroo hitomi no iro wasurenai de oite
Rarararararara
Mata aeru kara, mata aeru kara

Haroo daarin, sai haroo kokoro made tabete yaru aki no asa
Sai haroo, haroo nagarete yuku ashita wo suwicchi
Haroo daarin, sai haroo omoide dake wasurenai de ite ne
Rararararararararara
Mata aeru kana mata aeru kana
サイハロー -autumn ver.-

作詞・作曲:植田真梨恵
編曲:西村広文


No comments:

Post a Comment