Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Obukuro Nariaki - GOODBOY

Bunriha no Natsu / Nariaki Obukuro
"GOODBOY"
2018.04.25
Bunriha no Natsu [Album]

GOODBOY

Lyrics & Composition: Nariaki Obukuro

Rolling up my burnt blazer
I spend the night up at the laundromat
Small news on the third page of the local newspaper no one worries about
A big sigh for a laughing farewell
None are me
Personalities change every day
Just like ice cream
I'm fine with that

Like a river of mist going along frosted glass
I'm a good boy
Making a fuss, cooling down
Just how many mes are there?

The days I drank alcohol in secret
The youth I've lost, like this
Recently I was crying in the corner of a bar like that actor

When the new me's arrogant
we live in harmony
When the waves that interweave have become one
I won't be me anymore

Like a beast relaxing in a cage
I'm a good boy
Acting spoilt, running away
Just how many mes are there?
GOODBOY

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Obukuro Nariaki

Kogashita BUREZAA wo marumete
KOIN RANDORII de yo wo akashita
Daremo ki ni shinai chihoushi no sanmen no chiisai NYUUSU
Waraikogeta sayonara ni dekai tameiki
Dore mo boku ja nai'n da
Seikaku nante higawari
Marude AISUKURIIMU
Sore de ii

SuriGARASU wo tsutau kiri no kawa no you ni
I'm a good boy
Sawaidari sametari
Ittai nannin boku ga iru'n da?

Kakurete osake wo nonda hi
Ikiwakareta seishun yo konomama
Saikin nomiya no sumi de naiteta ano haiyuu mitai ni

Atarashii boku wa ouhei de
Aru toki wa naka yoku kurasu'n da
Orinasu nami ga hitotsu ni natta toki
Boku ja naku naru

Ori no naka kutsurogu kemono mitai ni
I'm a good boy
Amaetari nigetari
Ittai nannin boku ga iru'n da?
GOODBOY

作詞・作曲:小袋成彬


No comments:

Post a Comment