Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Obukuro Nariaki - Saikai

Bunriha no Natsu / Nariaki Obukuro
"Saikai"
2018.04.25
Bunriha no Natsu [Album]

Reunion

Lyrics & Composition: Nariaki Obukuro

Unceasing falling cherry blossoms
I set foot and then the path hardens
Wounds of kisses I've hidden
I pretend to recall them

I want to remove the shackles that fatalism can't break now
but the key's been left with you. You who've become an adult

The crimson moon
A draft blows in
but I don't wish for anything more. I recalled
your hands
Sometimes I even compared
There's no one to even pass by
in the office district on Saturday
Like us

Tonight I want to bear the sins you've held for the last time
The body that's become an adult
is like a freshly strung string
Lips resounding when I touch them can't speak like a piano
But now it sounds more beautiful than it did then
Saikai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Obukuro Nariaki

Yamanai hanafubuki
Funde katamaru michi
Kakushite ita KISU no kizu
Omoidasu furi

Unmeiron ja hodokenai ashikase wo ima hazushitai
Otona ni natte ita anata ni azukete ita mama no kagi

Akane-iro no tsuki
Sukimakaze ga fukikondemo
Sore ijou wa motomenai anata no te wo
Omoidashite ita no
Toki niwa kurabetari mo shita no
Doyoubi no OFISUgai de
Surechigau hito mo inai
Watashitachi mitai

Kon'ya saigo ni anata ga kakaeta tsumi kaburitai
Otona ni natte ita karada mo
Harikaetate no gen no you ni
Furereba hibiku kuchibiru wa PIANO mitai ni katarenai
Demo ano toki yori mo utsukushii neiro wo ima hibikasete
再会

作詞・作曲:小袋成彬


No comments:

Post a Comment