Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Yusuke - Sanpun Sanjuubyou no Time Capsule

Yugen Jikko / YusukeYugen Jikko / YusukeYugen Jikko / Yusuke
"Sanpun Sanjuubyou no Time Capsule"
2020.03.11
Yuugen Jikkou [Album]

Three Minute and Thirty Second Time Capsule

Lyrics: Yusuke
Composition: Cube Juice

It turned red and I came to a stop
The shuffle on the playlist I'd been listening to on my way home
made my body tremble
Even when it turns green, I can't start moving
The three minute and thirty second time capsule
opens and I recall you

We used LINE over something silly
sending each other stamps
Even if tired, we'd be in deep talk
We'd put our foreheads together and laugh

I loved you
I was loved
I'd thought it was natural
Your casual gestures and scent too
Perhaps
if I didn't listen
I wouldn't ever recall them
The days with nothing are probably a blessing

A telephone call to say "goodnight"
"You hang up"
Neither of us could give in every night
so we'd decide with rock-paper-scissors
Always, no matter what time it was
when we wanted to meet, right away we'd head
to one another's house in a hurry in our loungewear

The melodies I listen to now
The memories of us passing each other
Alone like everyone else passing
The sky I looked up at often blurs

I loved you
I was loved
I'd thought it was natural
Your casual sleeping face and voice too
Perhaps
if I didn't listen
I wouldn't ever recall them
The days with nothing will probably become precious

So young, we said "together for life" over and over
Days we clashed and things got awkward. Would it be different now?

I want to see you
but I don't want to
I'm coming and going
The casual today and the shining past
Are you well?
Have you gotten lovely?
I wonder how I am now?
I'm humming now in the days with nothing

I loved you
I was loved
I'd thought it was natural
Do the unfading days laugh at me?
Laughing so much
Heart crying
Even if the color and height of the city change
The today with nothing will probably add color too
Sanpun Sanjuubyou no Time Capsule

Sakushi: Yuusuke
Sakkyoku: Cube Juice

Aka ni natte tachidomatta
Kaerimichi kiite ita PUREIRISUTO no SHAFFURU ga
Boku no karada furuwaseta no
Ao ni nattemo ugokidasenai
Sanpun sanjuubyou no TAIMU KAPUSERU ga
Hiraite kimi wo omoidasu

Tawai mo nai koto de LINE
SUTANPU yariai
Nemkutemo hanashikondari
Odeko kuttsukete warattari

Aishite ita
Aisareteta
Atarimae da to omotteta
Nanigenai shigusa kimi no kaori mo
Moshikashitara
Kikanakattara
Omoidasu koto mo nai
Nandemo nai hibi ga shiawase nan darou

"Oyasumi" no TEL
"Socchi ga kitte"
Maiban dochira mo yuzurenaku natte
JANKEN shite kimeteta na
Bokura itsumo nanji datte
Aitaku nareba sugu ni heyagi no mama de
Isoide ie ni mukatta na

Ima ni natte kiku MERODII
Surechigau MEMORII
Oikoshiteku hitonami ni hitori
Yoku miageta sora nijindari

Aishite ita
Aisareteta
Atarimae da to omotteta
Nanigenai negao mo kimi no sono koe mo
Moshikashitara
Kikanakattara
Omoidasu koto mo nai
Nandemo nai hibi ga itoshiku naru'n darou

Wakakatta futari "isshou issho" da nante nandomo katari
Butsukariai kimazuku naru hibi ima dattara chigatta no ka?

Aitai kedo
Aitakunai
Ittari kitari shiteru yo
Nanigenai kyou to kagayaita kako
Genki nano ka?
Kirei ni natta ka?
Ima no boku wa dou nano kana?
Nandemo nai hibi ni ima kuchizusanderu

Aishite ita
Aisareteta
Atarimae da to omotteta
Iroasenai hibi ga boku ni warau no
SUGEE warattari
Mune ga naitari
Machi no iro, takasa kawattemo
Nandemo nai kyou mo irodotteku'n darou
3分30秒のタイムカプセル

作詞:遊助
作曲:Cube Juice


No comments:

Post a Comment