Wednesday, November 10, 2021

BACK-ON - Stay Real

Still B/O / BACK-ON
"Stay Real"
2021.11.10
Still B/O [Album]

Stay Real

Lyrics: KENJI03 & TEEDA
Composition: KENJI03 & UTA

Stay...the moment of our beginning
still reflects
deep in my eyes...
Days...
we joined them together...
My ideal silhouette
where did it go?

"Keep it real" "Stay Real"
Yeah, the boy dreams
But "Nothing lasts forever"; the times are below freezing too
The purer you are, the harder you fall into darkness. It's just like Hell
I live in the present shouldering my past and future

Stay free, releasing
taking off the chains, getting back up again and again
One more step
Stay real, pain whispers at my ears
but I accept it, farewell...
Until the day we meet again.

A trap I set on my own is mere selfishness
I can't rinse off my muddy body quick enough
But I wanna live my life as who I am
Throwing away excuses, chasing after dreams, asking questions

I know, there is always someone better
I knew that, but I still don't wanna give up
I wanna live now more than in the future, just relax

Hello good bye
From here on out now
I'm letting go of that hand...
Stay Real

Sakushi: KENJI03 & TEEDA
Sakkyoku: KENJI03 & UTA

Stay,, hitomi no oku de
Ima mo utsushidasu
Hajimari no shunkan wo,,
Days,,
Tsunagiawaseta,,
Risou no shiruetto
Doko e?

“Keep it real”“Stay Real”
Sou shounen wa yume wo miru
But“Nothing lasts forever” jidai mo hyoutenka,
Pyua de aru hodo ni yami ni ochiru marude heel
Kako to mirai wo seotte ima wo ikiru

STAY FREE tokihanate
Kusari hazushite, mou nando datte tachiagatte
One more Step
Stay Real mimimoto de sasayaku itami
Ukeire, sayonara,,
Mata au hi made.

Mizukara shikaketa wana wa tada no wagamama
Doro mamire no karada sugu ni arainagasenai
But I wanna live my life as who I am
Iiwake, nagesute yume oikake toikakeru

I know, There is always someone better
Sonna koto wakatte ita soredemo akirametakunai
Mirai yori ima wo ikitai chikara nuite

Hello good bye
Koko kara saki wa mou
Sono te wo hanashite,,,
Stay Real

作詞:KENJI03・TEEDA
作曲:KENJI03・UTA


No comments:

Post a Comment