Wednesday, May 18, 2022

YUZU - Ashita no Kimi to

Sees / Yuzu
"Ashita no Kimi to"
2022.05.18
"Ashita no Kimi to" [Single] / SEES [Album]
Series Future Diary season two theme song

With Tomorrow's You

Lyrics: Natsu Miyashita
Composition: Yuujin Kitagawa

How we laughed
and what we get angry over
Whatever I look at, I recall you
I wanna be by your side tomorrow
But I couldn't say it

Nervous, nervous, huu

In this town about to overflow with fragments of you
I would've been happy if I could've just been by your side
I was searching for what I could do
But the moon's always waning

By my side no matter the night
Talking together about any dream
I'd thought days like this would continue on
I'll push your back as you hesitate
C'mon, go already

In high spirits in the waves
Lying on the sandy beach
We stretched out our hands to the midday moon together
A sudden, darkened gaze
Is it possible at that time you were already
seeing a different dream?

Even if the flow of time changes us
I would've been happy if we could've just walked together

How we laughed
and what we get angry over
Whatever I look at, I recall you
I wanna embrace the you of those days
I believe even if we can't meet
I'll raise my face. I won't forget
so that I can smile in the future
Ashita no Kimi to

Lyrics: Miyashita Natsu
Composition: Kitagawa Yuujin

Donna fuu ni waratta toka
Donna koto de okotta toka
Nani wo mitemo kimi wo omoidasu
Ashita no kimi no tonari ni itai
Ienakatta

Hara hara hara Huu

Kimi no kakera ga koboresou na machi de
Tada soba ni irarereba ureshikatta
Boku ni dekiru koto wo sagashite ita'n da
Demo tsuki wa zutto kaketa mama de

Donna yoru mo soba ni ite
Donna yume mo katariatte
Konna hibi ga tsuzuku to omotteta
Tamerau kimi no senaka wo osu
Saa mou itte

Namima de hashaide
Sunahama ni nekoronde
Futari de hiruma no tuski ni te wo nobashita
Futo kageru manazashi
Moshikasuru to kimi wa mou ano toki
Chigau mirai wo mite ita no kana

Toki no nagare ga bokura wo kaetemo
Tada tomo ni arukereba ureshikatta

Donna fuu ni waratta toka
Donna koto de okotta toka
Nani wo mitemo kimi wo omoidasu
Ano hi no kimi wo dakishimetai
Aenakutemo shinjite iru
Kao ageru yo wasurenai
Mirai ni waraeru you
明日の君と

作詞:宮下奈都
作曲:北川悠仁




No comments:

Post a Comment