Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Shounan no Kaze - MIRAI

2022 -Time to Shine- / Shonan no Kaze2022 -Time to Shine- / Shonan no Kaze
"MIRAI"
2022.07.20
2022 ~Time to Shine~ [Album]

Future

Lyrics: Shounan no Kaze
Composition: Shounan no Kaze & STAND ALONE

We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting. We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting.

You and I will always be pals
A treasure shining more than jewels
A person changing dreams into reality
Courage overflows from the heart
so the future will change
It's up to you to move forward
Now with my precious pals who've taught me that

A life swept up by feelings gushing out ain't bad too
Success and reflection, jeers and cheers - I'm sure both are appreciated
You stuck with me, you greeted me
and you acknowledged my small existence - so to you I give a "thank you"

We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting. We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting.

I always squeeze out some kinda answer
Struggling morning, noon, and night to live
Disparity widends - how easy would it be to live without worrying about that difference?
But I have you guys
If I didn't, I would've given up and died long ago
That's why I ain't afraid anymore
'Cause I wanna make all my pals smile

Since I was born a man, I'll make one cherry blossom bloom and bring Japan to life
Gazing at the city buildings, lips dried, I reflect on my words
Just once is enough, so I wanna make it bloom. I'm a long way from being an entertainer
I'm living more than I'm entertaining. Words are all I have, but is that alright?

We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting. We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting.

We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting. We met by chance. I'm so grateful for our meeting
MIRAI

Sakushi: Shounan no Kaze
Sakkyoku: Shounan no Kaze & STAND ALONE

Meguriatta deai kansha meguriatta deai kansha

Omae to ora wa zutto nakama
Houseki yori kagayaita takara
Yume wo genjitsu ni kaeru karada
Afureru yuuki kokoro kara
Mirai wa kawaru'n da
Jibun shidai de mae ni susume
Oshiete kureta daiji na nakama to ima

Wakidasu you na kanjou ni furimawasareru jinsei sore mo warukunee
Seikou to hansei basei to kansei kitto dochira mo arigatee
Kakawatte kureta koto koe kakete kureta koto
Chippoke na kono sonzai wo mitomete kureta omae ni "arigatou"

Meguriatta deai kansha meguriatta deai kansha

Itsumo nandakanda shiboridasu ANSAA
Ikiru noni hisshi no asa hiru ban sa
Hirogaru kakusa sono rakusa ki ni sezu ikirarerya dondake raku ka
Demo ore niwa omaera ga iru'n da
Inakerya tokku ni akirame shindeta
Dakara mou hirunndari shinee sa
Nakama wo zen'in egao ni shitee kara

Otoko de umareta kara ippon no sakura wo sakase wakase Nippon wo
Tokai no BIRU nagame kuchibiru kawaita kotobatachi wo kamishimeru
Ichido de ii kara sakasetee na ENTATEINAA kara ore tooi na
Tanoshimaseru yori ikiteru kotoba shika denee ya soredemo ii ka?

Meguriatta deai kansha meguriatta deai kansha

Meguriatta deai kansha meguriatta deai kansha
MIRAI

作詞:湘南乃風
作曲:湘南乃風・STAND ALONE


No comments:

Post a Comment