Wednesday, March 29, 2023

FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S - Horori

FUNKY MONKEY BABY'S Z / FUNKY MONKEY BABY'SFUNKY MONKEY BABY'S Z / FUNKY MONKEY BABY'S
"Horori"
2023.03.29
FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S Z [Album]

Moved to Tears

Lyrics: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S
Composition: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S & maeshima soshi

iPhone in my palm
News that doesn't fit on my screen
about the struggle for sovereignty
in a distance country wrenches my gut
Slighty bitter coffee, a Sunday with no plans
Let's go buy something sweet
How about together? My love
Sometimes I fully realize my powerlessness. I'm a good-for-nothing
But if you realize that, then you're not weak
First off I'll tell you, you the closest to me
Days of happiness, the meaning of living together

I peek through a doughnut hole
and the streets seem cramped
If we split it in half
the future will expand

Moved to tears, one tear, two tears
If we join together the palms we accept
shining, there'll be smiles. I feel
we'll continnue on together forever

You and me together relaxed in the living room
I just wish for world peace
But I really start feeling down
and it's all just bad news. Say what?
What hasn't changed after all this time
is a new door, a door that won't open
A world we can have dreams without discrimination
Nothing comes out of bickering
I hold hands now with you, my precious
Say hello and we shake hands
In a future only possible if we accept each other
it's cause everyone different that everyone's great

We can just tightly embrace
our chests filled with anxiety
with laughter pushing it out
Our hopes will expand

On the sakura-lined promenade
Your singing voice is gentle to my heart

Moved to tears, one tear, two tears
If we join together the palms we accept
shining, there'll be smiles. I feel
we'll continnue on together forever
Hokori

Sakushi: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S
Sakkyoku: FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S & maeshima soshi

Tenohira no iPhone
Gamen ni osamaranai you na
Tooi kuni shuken wo meguru
Arasoi no nyuusu ga mune wo eguru
Horoinigai koohii yotei mo nai Nichiyoubi
Amai mon demo kai ni ikou ka
Issho ni dou? Itoshii hito yo
Toki ni muryokusa wo tsuukan fugainaku
Demo sou kizukeba yowakunai hazu
Mazu tsutaeyou ichiban mijika na kimi
Shiawase no hibi tomo ni ikiru imi

Doonatsu no ana wo nozoku
Kyuukutsu sou na machinami
Hanbunko ni wakeaeba
Hirogaru mirai

Horori namida hitotsu futatsu
Uketometa tenohira tsunagiawasereba
Kirari egao bokura tomo ni
Zutto tsuzuite iku to omou yo

Kimi to futari ima de mattari
Tada negau sekai no heiwa
Demo yappari kuraku nattari
Iya na wadai bakka Say what?
Konna ni tattemo kawaranai nowa
Atarashii tobira hirakanai doa
Sabetsu nai yume moteru sekai
Igamiai ja nanimo umare ya shinai
Daiji na kimi to ima te tsunagu
Say hello kawashite Shake hand
Mitomeatte koso no mirai wa
Minna chigatte koso minna ii

Fuan de umaru kono mune wa
Gyutto dakiaeba ii
Oshidasareru waraigoe de
Fukuramu kibou

Sakuranamigi no sanpomichi wa
Sono utagoe yasashiku kokoro ni

Horori namida hitotsu futatsu
Uketometa tenohira tsunagiawasereba
Kirari egao bokura tomo ni
Zutto tsuzuite iku to omou yo
ほろり

作詞:FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S
作曲:FUNKY MONKEY BΛBY'S・maeshima soshi


No comments:

Post a Comment