Wednesday, June 28, 2023

Shimizu Shota - SUMMER

Insomnia / Shota ShimizuInsomnia / Shota Shimizu
"SUMMER"
2023.06.28
Insomnia [Album]

Summer

Lyrics & Composition: Shota Shimizu

The two of us are like burnt failures
Just inexperienced and clad in the scent of Blanche

I was waiting on the expiration date of your claim
And before I knew it, summer had ended

Not going anywhere
Not doing anything
I flow slowly
in a direction I don't want

Summer
Every time I know you, my heart aches
Summer
I won't forget you

It's like surface tension
Summer time, at the very last minute
I was still unable to convey my feelings
Outside my overflowing cup
WTF, memories and longings
at some point got lumped together
and the summer scene I saw somewhere
still forgives this fickle me

The blue I dived into
is the sky as it was that day, I'm sure
It's over, it's like the people who've gone
will never come back again
Look, beyond the soda water
is the pale, sweet, and silly us in August
Wherever it goes, it's on my mind
Ya, alright

Wanting to make me suffer
wanting to make me sad
did you choose an encounter
you didn't want on your own?

Summer
I've realized there's no way that's true...
Summer
I won't forget you

Summer
Every time I know you, my heart aches
Summer
I won't forget you
SUMMER

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shota Shimizu

Kogetsuita shippaisaku no you na futari
Tada aoku BLANCHE no kaori wo matou

Kimi no shuchou no shoumikigen wo matteta
Kizukeba natsu wa owatte ita

Doko e iku demo naku
Nani wo suru demo naku
Boku wa nozomanai hou e to
Yukkuri, nagareru

Summer
Kimi wo wakaru tabi ni mune wa itamu
Summer
Wasurenai kimi wo

Hyoumenchouryoku ka no you ni
Summer time saigo no saigo ni
Imada tsutaerarezu ita omoi
Afuredasu koppu no soto ni
WTF kioku to akogare
Itsu kara ka isshokuta ni sarete
Dokoka de mita natsu no joukei
Kimagure na boku wo mada yurushite

Tobikonda ao wa
Kitto ano hi no manma no sora
It's over inaku natta hito wa
Nidoto kaette wa konai you da
Hora, soodasui no mukou wa
Awai amai tawai no nai Hachigatsu no bokura
Sore wa doko made ikedo nounai
Ya Alright

Kurushimasetakute
Kanashimasetakute
Kimi wa nozomanai deai wo
Mizukara, eranda?

Summer
Sonna wake nai to, kizuite iru noni
Summer
Wasurenai kimi wo

Summer
Kimi wo wakaru tabi ni mune wa itamu
Summer
Wasurenai kimi wo
SUMMER

作詞・作曲:Shota Shimizu


No comments:

Post a Comment