Wednesday, July 19, 2023

UVERworld - Bitter Sweet

Enigmasis / UVERworld
"Bitter Sweet"
2023.07.19
ENIGMASIS [Album]

Bitter Sweet

Lyrics: TAKUYA∞
Composition: TAKUYA∞, Rhett Fisher, & Patrick Lukens
Arrangement: UVERworld, Patrick Lukens, Satoru Hiraide

What kind of love did you have and who did you love?
Whenever I answer that kinda question
you always say, "I wish I hadn't asked you", though

Even if you knew all about me
your feelings probably wouldn't change
Right after I told you that you don't need to know
you tell me to tell you after all

What kind of love did you have and who did you love?
Your habits when I hold your hand and how you blink more when you lie
Who built you up?

Feeling our love thousands of times
you told me, "Let's stay together forever"
Right after I told you I believe you
I stare at the number of times you blink

Even if you know all about me
you say things like you'll never get angry at me
You're the one who asked me
yet you're angry, saying I'm too honest

You don't need to put it into words
You just need to be able to feel
the words of love

Right after you told me
only when it matters is fine
you tell me to tell you after all

"There's no such thing as eternal love"
You said that
and I just listened silently
yet you get angry, telling me I need to deny that

I'll accept all of you
If you became a perfect person
you'd lose that cuteness of yours
but don't get so angry at me
Bitter Sweet

Sakushi: TAKUYA∞
Sakkyoku: TAKUYA∞, Rhett Fisher, & Patrick Lukens
Henkyoku: UVERworld, Patrick Lukens, & Hiraide Satoru

Donna koi wo shite dare wo aishita no?
Sono te no shitsumon ni kotaetara itsumo
"Kikanakya yokatta" tte iu kuse ni

Boku no subete wo shittemo
Omoi wa kawaranai darou kara
"Shiranakutemo ii" tte itta sugu ato
"Yappari oshiete yo" tte iu kuse ni

Donna koi wo shite dare wo aishita no?
Te wo tsunagu toki no kuse usotsuku to fueru mabataki ya
Dare ga kimi wo tsukuriageta no?

Nansenkai ai wo kanjite
"Zutto issho ni iyou" tte itte kureta koto
"Shinjiteru yo" tte itta sugu ato
Mabataki no kazu wo jitto miteru

Boku no subete wo shittemo
"Zettai okoranai" toka iinagara
Kiite kita nowa kimi nanoni
"Shoujiki sugiru yo" tte nanka okotteru

Kotoba ni shinakutatte ii
Kanjitoretereba ii
Ai no kotoba nante

"Koko ze! tte toki dake de ii" tte
Itta sugu ato ni
"Yappari kikasete" tte iu kuse ni

"Eien no ai nante nai" tte
Kimi ga iidashita nowo
Damatte kiiteta dake nanoni
Hitei shinakya iya da tte itte nanka okotteru

Zenbu uketomete ageru yo
Kanpeki na hito ni nante natte shimattara
Sono kawaisa wa ushinawareru mono
Dakedo sonna ni okoranai de
ビタースウィート

作詞:TAKUYA∞
作曲:TAKUYA∞・Rhett Fisher・Patrick Lukens
編曲:UVERworld・Patrick Lukens・平出悟




1 comment:

  1. This came out at the same time as the studio PV. Love it お疲れ様です!!!

    ReplyDelete