Wednesday, April 11, 1984

Nakamori Akina - Southern Wind

Possibility Akina Nakamori 7th Album / Akina Nakamori
"Southern Wind"
1984.04.11
"Southern Wind" [Single] / POSSIBILITY [Album]

Southern Wind

Lyrics: Etsuko Kisugi
Composition: Kouji Tamaki
Arrangement: Ichizou Seo

I say hello to the sea breeze
and my body takes on the rhythm naturally
as I twirl my Panama hat around with my fingers

The wine that's arrived at my table
is a message from someone I don't know
From over my shoulder, your strong gaze bewilders me
With legs crossed on a white chair
and chin propped on your hand, I'm interested
With a bit of a cinematic feel to it
I comb my hair back melancholically
A dangerous mind

My silhouette in the shadow of a coconut tree
I rest my burnt body
I'll ignore the transparent gazes and pose
Men are used to doing the seducing
I'll distract you at the seaside
Unintentionally, lured in, you waved your hand
A pretty boy on a white yacht
with dazzling eyes

Men are used to doing the seducing
They call out to me even at my hotel window
My freshly washed hair fluttering
I wink mischievously at you for a moment
This might be dangerous
Southern Wind

Sakushi: Kisugi Etsuko
Sakkyoku: Tamaki Kouji
Henkyoku: Seo Ichizou

Aisatsu suru no yo umikaze ni
Shizen ni karada ga rizumu toru
Panamabou kurukuru to yubi de mawashite

Teeburu todoita kajitsushu wa
Mishiranu hito kara messeeji
Senakagoshi tomadou wa tsuyoi shizen ni
Shiroi cheaa ni ashi wo kunde
Hoozue tsuku nomo ki ni naru wa
Eigateki na kibun de sukoshi
Merankorikku ni kami wo kakiagete
Kiken na kokoro

Kokonatsu hakage no shiruetto
Hotetta karada wo hitoyasumi
Miesuita shisen nara mushi shite poozu
Yuuwaku shinareta otokotachi
Meutsuri suru wa yo shiisaido
Omowazu tsurarete te wo futta
Shiroi yotto no ue no bishounen
Mabushii hitomi

Yuuwaku shinareta otokotachi
Hoteru no mado nimo koekakeru
Araitate no kami nabikasete
Itazuragimi ni isshun winku wo
Kiken kashira ne
サザン・ウインド

作詞:来生えつこ
作曲:玉置浩二
編曲:瀬尾一三




No comments:

Post a Comment