Wednesday, May 9, 1990

Kirishima Karen - WILD FLOWERS

Karen / Karen Kirishima
"WILD FLOWERS"
1990.05.09
"Traveling Girl" [Single] / Karen [Album]

Wild Flowers

Lyrics: Bun Onoe
Composition: Saeko Suzuki
Arrangement: Hoppy Kamiyama

I opened the window and let the breeze in
Sunlight filtering through trees drifts into the room
And we go back to our separate heartbeats

Flowing through the Savannah
is the river of a transparent time
With my eyes, I'm tracing the shoulders staring at it

A red silhouette
Rippling silence
Invisible wings wrap around us

"I love you," Yes, the lips about to naturally
utter that one phrase are so mysterious

Clear fingertips
holding stardust between them
I sleep on your horizon
The flower petals are swaying
And as the moon's rain pours down, before long I'll decorate my dreams with
wild flowers wild flowers

I wonder where the two of us will go
The setting sun falls as it burns
Shadows about to disappear overlap into one

A blue leaflet
Sighing silence
The flapping of birds taking off over the waterside

"Hold me," Yes, the lips about to naturally
murmur that one phrase are so mysterious

Ripples break onto shore
wetting the Savannah
Echoing on my horizon
The flower petals are quivering
We run through eternity
And I sleep on your horizon

Before long I'll decorate my dreams with
wild flowers wild flowers
WILD FLOWERS

Sakushi: Onoe Bun
Sakkyoku: Suzuki Saeko
Henkyoku: Hoppy Kamiyama

Mado wo akete kaze wo ireta
Komorebi ga tadayou heya
Betsubetsu no mune no kodou ni modotteku

Sabanna wo nagarete iku
Toumei na jikan no kawa
Mitsumeteru kata wo hitomi de nazotteru

Akai shiruetto
Namiutsu sairensu
Mienai tsubasa ga futari wo tsutsumu

Aishite iru sou hitokoto shizen ni
Iidashisou na kuchibiru ga fushigi

Sukitooru yubisaki
Hoshikuzu wo tsumande
Anata no chiheisen ni nemuru
Yurete iru hanabira
Tsuki no ame sosoide yagate yume wo kazaru
wild flowers wild flowers

Doko e iku no darou futari
Moenagara ochiteku yuuhi
Kiesou na kage wo hitotsu ni kasaneau

Aoi riifuretto
Ikizuku sairensu
Mizube wo tobitatsu tori no habataki

Dakishimete to sou hitokoto shizen ni
Tsubuyakisou na kuchibiru ga fushigi

Uchiyoseru sazanami
Sabanna wo nurashite
Watashi no chiheisen ni hibiku
Furueteru hanabira
Kakenukeru eien
Anata no chiheisen ni nemuru

Yagate yume wo kazaru
wild flowers wild flowers
WILD FLOWERS

作詞:尾上文
作曲:鈴木さえ子
編曲:ホッピー神山


No comments:

Post a Comment