Sunday, November 5, 1995

Hisakawa Aya & Kanemaru Jun'ichi - Do You Love Me?

Marmalade Boy All Song Collection / Animation Soundtrack
"Do You Love Me?"
1995.11.05
Marmalade Boy Vol.8 [Album] / Marmalade Boy Zenkyokushuu Soundtrack [Album]
Anime Marmalade Boy image song

Do You Love Me?

Lyrics: Miyu Yuzuki
Composition: Takeshi Ike
Arrangement: Osamu Totsuka

"Hey, I'm sorry. I said I'm sorry"
"I'll never forgive you"
"I dashed here"
"That goes without saying"
I don't know you anymore

You've got nothing but things
(ah) that're more important than the promise with me anyway
"What kind of feelings are you waiting with?"
(Ah) I've no chance of knowing

Am I the only one (why)
who is in love? My love (My love)
I'm so lonely (why) It feels like this is an unrequited love

"I don't want to look at your face anymore"
The one wrong is me, but...
"I'm going home now; I hate you"
How many times did you say that, I wonder?
A woman's heart is so difficult

You waited for me with great trouble, but why?
(Ah) You're not gonna go home, right?
Even if I chase you, even if I don't chase you
(Ah) you'll get mad

I love you, yet (that's a lie)
things don't go well. My love (My love)
How (hey) will you laugh for me?

You're so absurdly simple
(Ah) and thickheaded and softhearted...
"This red dress really suits me, right?"
(Ah) I've no chance of knowing

I love you, yet (that's a lie)
things don't go well. My love (My love)
More and more (forever)
I want to be by your side more, though...
Do You Love Me?

Sakushi: Yuzuki Miyu
Sakkyoku: Ike Takeshi
Henkyoku: Totsuka Osamu

"Nee gomen, gomen teba"
"Zettai ni yurusanai"
"Dasshu shite kita'n da yo"
"Sonna no atarimae desho"
Anata nanka mou shiranai wa

Watashi tono yakusoku yori mo douse
Ah daiji na koto bakari yo ne
Donna kimochi de matteru ka nante
Ah wakarikkonai

Suki nanowa (naze)
Watashi dake nano? My Love (My Love)
Sabishii no (naze) kataomoi shite iru kibun

"Mou kao mo mitakunai"
Warui nowa boku dakedo...
"Mou kaeru daikirai"
Nankai iwareta kana
Onnagokoro wa muzukashii

Sekkaku mattete kureta noni naze
Ah kaeru nante nai ja nai
Oikaketemo oikakenakuttemo
Ah okoru'n da yo ne

Suki nanoni (uso)
Umaku ikanai My Love (My Love)
Doushitara (yayo) kimi wa waratte ite kureru?

Baka ga tsuku kurai tanjun sugite
Ah donkan de ohitoyoshi de...
"Akai wanpiisu ga yoku niau ne"
Ah wakarikkonai

Suki nanoni (naze)
Umaku ikanai My Love (My Love)
Motto motto (zutto)
Motto soba ni itai kuse ni
Do You Love Me?

作詞:柚木美祐
作曲:池毅
編曲:戸塚修

No comments:

Post a Comment