Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tokyo Jihen - Bokoku Joucho

Kyoiku / Tokyo Jihen
"Bokoku Joucho"
2004.11.25
Kyouiku [Album]

Feelings for the Homeland

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Tokyo Jihen

I greet you with cat's eyes and dog's ears - I don't wanna miss a single thing
I don't care if someone else is jealous of me
We're facing each other seriously here

A secret map depicts the intersection, spreading out vividly
The cheerful sky, the roadside trees are a collage, we're delighted about an uncertain tomorrow

If someone wins, someone loses - this world's so busy. Not a single thing's easy
But I'm so happy the smiles overflow unconsciously
I understand better now

I wandered about Kagurazaka in the afternoon, trying to have lunch all alone
I knew we were connected, even the paths we can't take don't betray the number of steps we've taken

Spring, summer, autumn, winter - the colors of the clouds match you. There's not a single thing I want
If I could have my wish, I'd like to exchange words with you
'Cuz our homelands are the same

Feelings for the homeland are right here
Bokoku Joucho

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Tokyo Jihen

Neko no manako to inu no omimi de anata ni goaisatsu nani hitotsu nogashitaku wa nai no
Tatoe dareka ni netamareta tote watashi wa kamawanai
Koko de chanto mukiaete iru

Naisho no chizu wa kousaten wo egaite azayaka ni hirogatte iku
Kaikatsu na sora gairoju ga koraaju futashika na asu wo yorokonde iru

Dareka ga kateba dareka ga makeru ukiyo wa isogashii nani hitotsu tayasui koto nai no
Dakedo omowazu emi ga koboreru watashi wa shiawase
Ima wa motto yoku wakatte iru

Tatta no hitori chuushoku wo torou to Kagurazaka samayotta gogo
Hairenu michi mo tsuiyashita hosuu wo uragirazu tsunagatte iru to shitta

Shunkashuutou kumo no iro made anata to osoroi de nani hitotsu hoshii mono ga nai no
Moshimo nozomi ga kanau to shitara kotoba wo kawashitai
Bokoku datte onaji da mono

Bokoku joucho koko ni ariramu
母国情緒

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:東京事変


No comments:

Post a Comment