Thursday, November 25, 2004

Tokyo Jihen - Ekimae

Kyoiku / Tokyo Jihen
"Ekimae"
2004.11.25
Kyouiku [Album]

In Front of the Station

Lyrics & Composition: Ringo Sheena
Arrangement: Tokyo Jihen

A university student cries, praising the blue
I'm right here, clad in the noisy colors
I'll cross that pedestrian bridge
I'm responding wordlessly
Beating out my heartbeat
I'm thinking of you
See

There was a bulletin board just outside the ticket gate, right?
I'm right here, stitching together a hopeful time
I'm crossing the usual road
I can hear them:
My hopes going through to you and the oxygen responding
Look, we've just passed each other again
Let your heartbeat sound
"I'm moving"
I could hear it clearly
You're making your heart beat
so I told you
today too
Ekimae

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sheena Ringo
Henkyoku: Tokyo Jihen

Daigaku no seito ga ao wo ouka shite naku
Sawagashii iro wo matotte iru watashi nara koko desu
Sono hodoukyou wo watatte iku yo
Mugon demo kotaete iru
Kodou wo kizande
Omotte iru yo
Hora

Kaisatsu wo deta fukin keijiban ga atta ne
Tanomoshii jikan wo nutte ita watashi nara koko desu
Kimatta douro wo watatte iru yo
Kikoete iru
Anata ni kayou kibou ya kotaeru sanso
Hora mata ima surechigatta
Kodou wo narashite
Ugoite iru tte
Chanto kikoeta yo
Anata ga kodou wo yurasu kara
Tsutaete ita'n da
Kyou mo
駅前

作詞・作曲:椎名林檎
編曲:東京事変


No comments:

Post a Comment