Wednesday, December 8, 2004

MISIA - Kimi Dake ga Inai Sekai

SINGER FOR SINGER / MISIA
"Kimi Dake ga Inai Sekai"
2004.12.08
SINGER FOR SINGER [Album]

A World Where Only You Are Missing

Lyrics & Composition: Kazufumi Miyazawa
Arrangement: Tooru Shigemi

In a world where only you are missing, even if I were happy with everything,
I'd want to shatter the puzzle that'd lost its final piece
In a world where only you are missing, even if I were held in someone else's arms,
if you're not there, then I'd be a butterfly with no wings, a canary that'd forgotten song
I chase after you, wait impatiently, but time comes to a stop, me unable to say goodbye
And even if I look up at the same sky as yesterday, it's a world without only you anywhere

If you're not here, I'm a cello without its bow
A pool without water, a rainbow without color
All alone, I'm a butterfly with no wings, a canary that's forgotten song
I want to forget you, hate you, but time comes to a stop, me unable to say goodbye
And even if I walk on the same path as yesterday, it's a world without only you anywhere

It's a world without only you anywhere
Kimi Dake ga Inai Sekai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Miyazawa Kazufumi
Henkyoku: Shigemi Tooru

Kimi dake ga inai sekai subete ga michitarita to shitemo
Saigo no PIISU wo nakushita PAZURU tatakikowashitaku naru yo
Kimi dake ga inai sekai dareka no ude ni tsutsumaretemo
Kimi ga inakereba hane no nai chou uta wo wasureta KANARIA
Kimi wo oikaketemo machiwabitemo sayonara mo iezu ni toki ga tomaru
Kinou to onaji sora wo miagetemo kimi dake ga doko nimo inai sekai

Kimi ga inakereba yumi no nai CHERO
Mizu no nai PUURU iro no nai niji
Hotoribocchi ja hane no nai chou uta wo wasureta KANARIA
Kimi wo wasuretakutemo urandemo sayonara mo iezu ni toki ga tomaru
Kinou to onaji michi wo aruitemo kimi dake ga doko nimo inai sekai

Kimi dake ga doko nimo inai sekai
君だけがいない世界

作詞・作曲:宮沢和史
編曲:重実徹


No comments:

Post a Comment