Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Nakashima Mika - Kumo no Ito

MUSIC / Mika Nakashima
"Kumo no Ito"
2005.03.09
MUSIC [Album]
Kanebo's "KATE" CM song

The Spider's Thread

Lyrics: Mika Nakashima
Music: Yoshiko Goshima
Arrangement: Toshiyuki Mori

Shadows waver, a steady power
Clouds fall down and I'm inhaled
A sea of tears, a sea close to the stars
Clad in chains, crawling through the bottom

I search and search
but I can't find it...
I cut off and cut off
but it won't disappear...
Together we'll feast in this sky that never clears up

The spider's thread
vanishes when I grasp it
The chosen ones follow it
If they fight over it
it'll sever and be let to fall
We all have
the spider's thread
Sparingly spun and dangled
I want you to notice
those screams.

Colors disappeared, words too disappeared
No form either. C'mon, let's go back

Even if called out to, called out to
I can't turn around...
I walk and walk
but I can't catch up...
Together we'll feast in this sorrowful heart of mine

The spider's thread
seems visible, but isn't
The chosen ones can see it
As we spin it, it grows large
The spider's thread
seems strong, but is weak
I want certain strength
to live
as I feel.

The lyrics are heavily based on this short story
Kumo no Ito

Sakushi: Nakashima Mika
Sakkyoku: Goshima Yoshiko
Henkyoku: Mori Toshiyuki

Kage ga yureru midarenu chikara
Kumo ga ochiru suikomareteku
Namida no umi hoshi no chikai umi
Kusari matoi soko wo hatte yuku

Sagashitemo sagashitemo
Mitsukaranai...
Kezuttemo kezuttemo
Nakunaranai...
Harenai mama no kono sora de tomo ni utage wo

Tsukande wa kieru
Kumo no ito
Erabareshi mono ga tadoru no
Arasoiaeba
Kitte otosare
Dareshimo ga motsu
Kumo no ito
Oshimazu ni tsumuide tarase
Kizuite hoshii
Ano sakebi ni.

Iro ga kieta kotoba mo kieta
Katachi mo nai saa modorimashou

Yobaretemo yobaretemo
Furimukenai...
Aruitemo aruitemo
Oitsukenai...
Kanashii mama no kono mune de tomo ni utage wo

Miesou de mienu
Kumo no ito
Erabareshi mono ga mieru no
Amiage nagara ookiku sodatsu
Tsuyosou de yowai
Kumo no ito
Tashika na chikara ga hoshii no
Kanjiru mama ni
Ikiru you ni.
蜘蛛の糸

作詞:中島美嘉
作曲:五島良子
編曲:森俊之


No comments:

Post a Comment