Tuesday, May 7, 2024

KOBUKURO - LOVER'S SURF

Nameless World / Kobukuro
"LOVER'S SURF"
2005.12.21
NAMELESS WORLD [Album]

Lover's Surf

Lyrics & Composition: Kentarou Kobuchi
Arrangement: KOBUKURO

The distant waves are mirages, shimmering and disappearing
I chase after them but, unable to catch them, they pass me by
I'm hurt way too many times, so much so I don't realize it
I'm sure I'll stumble at the same spot again today

It doesn't matter if you aim too high. Trust in the summer god living on the beach
Once again try now!!
Take a lightning chance on this precious big wave

Even if we fall into the ends of the waves and can never come back
shall we wet our hair untied by the scorching wind and jump in?
wrapped in the starry night in the orange-tinted beyond

"I don't wanna have tasteless thoughts anymore..."
I swore that every time a love ended on my board

Embracing the waves, the summer goddess touched by my gaze
is calling me with her white skin

Even if I fall in love with you and can never come back
shall we wet our hair untied by the scorching wind and jump in?
As we wait for the starry night in the orange-tinted beyond
we melt in the southern wind
LOVER'S SURF

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kobuchi Kentarou
Henkyoku: KOBUKURO

Tooi nami wa shinkirou yurete wa kieru
Oikaketemo tsukamezu ni toorisugiru
Itami kasanesugite wakaranai hodo
Onaji basho de tsumazuku no sa kitto kyou mo

Takanozomi shitatte kamawanai nagisa ni sumu natsu no kamisama shinjite
Mou ichido TRY NOW!!
Denkousekka no kake ni dero itoshi no BIG WAVE

Konomama nami no hate ni ochite mou modorenakutemo
Yaketsuku kaze ni hodoketa kami nurashite tobikomou ka
Orenji ni somaru kanata de hoshi ga furu yoru wo matou

Suna wo kamu omoi wa mou shitakunai...to
Koi ga owaru tabi ni chikatta boodo no ue

Nami dakishimeta mama mitsumeru shisen ni fureta natsu no megami ga
Yonderu shiroi hada de

Konomama kimi to koi ni ochite mou modorenakutemo
Yaketsuku kaze ni hodoketa kami nurashite tobikomou ka
Orenji ni somaru kanata de hoshi ga furu yoru wo machinagara
Minamikaze ni tokete
LOVER'S SURF

作詞・作曲:小渕健太郎
編曲:コブクロ




No comments:

Post a Comment