Thursday, January 13, 2011

Hata Motohiro : "Kanojo no Koibito" English Lyrics

We Love Mackey / Mackey Tribute
"Kanojo no Koibito" is a song released by Hata Motohiro on the Sony Music label on January 12th, 2011.
The song is a cover of Makihara Noriyuki's song of the same name.
The song appears as track #4 on the tribute album "We Love Mackey".

Her Lover

Lyrics & Composition: Noriyuki Makihara

You can get in my car so easily like that, huh?
I'll make sure to get you home, but
one day you just came in between him and me
and neither of you know that I started liking you first
The long spell of rain ends and tonight we can see so many stars
When you're in front of him
what face do you make when you say they're so beautiful?

There are things we can't do with just courage
Her lover is my friend, but if there
were a rocket in this car,
I'd want to take you away to that starry sky

Usually I'm the fairly more popular of the two of us
but when the crunch comes, he sweeps you away
He's my own buddy, so of course he's a good guy
but since the three of us began as friends, it's awkward
I can't easily step on the accelerator of my feelings
so I'd always been told I'm not a good start, even in driving school

There are as many people as there are stars
so why do I love you among all of them?
Though there are as many people as there are stars
so I don't think I'm the unhappiest among them all

It's so much more frustrating that you two
look good together than the frustration
of being the only one bothered by the word "friendship"

There are as many people as there are stars
so meeting you among all of them wasn't a mistake
That's why even if I put a rocket on my car
I won't take you anywhere, because even if you're not mine
I love you after all
Kanojo no Koibito

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Makihara Noriyuki

Boku no kuruma ni sonna fuu ni kantan ni noreru'n da ne
Tashika ni chanto ie made okuru tsumori dakedo
Boku to aitsu no aida ni itsuka hairikonde kita kimi wo
Saisho ni suki ni natta nowo futari wa shiranai
Ametsudzuki owatta kon'ya hoshi ga takusan mieru
Aitsu no mae de nara donna
Kao de kirei ne to iu no?

Yuuki dake ja dekinai koto ga aru
Kanojo no koibito wa boku no tomodachi demo moshi kono kuruma ni
ROKETTO ga tsuite tara
Ano hoshizora e tsuresaritai

Higoro wa boku no hou ga wari to moteru hou nan dakedo
Kokozo to iu toki niwa aitsu ga saratteku
Jibun no shinyuu dakara ii yatsu ni kimatte iru kedo
Tomodachi de hajimatta sannin dakara komaru
Kimochi no AKUSERU nakanaka fumikomenai boku wa
Deashi ga yokunai to itsumo kyoushuujo demo iwareteta

Hoshi no kazu hodo iru hito no naka de
Doushite kimi ga suki nan darou
Hoshi no kazu hodo no hito no naka ichiban
Fukou da nante omowanai kedo

Boku hitori dake ga yuujou nante kotoba dashite
Nayamu kuyashisa yori futari ga
Niau noga motto kuyashii

Hoshi no kazu hodo iru hito no naka de
Kimi to deatta nowa uso ja nai
Dakara boku no kuruma ni ROKETTO ga tsuitetemo
Doko he mo tsuresaranai boku no mono ja nakutemo
Kimi ga yappari suki dakara
彼女の恋人

作詞・作曲:槇原敬之

No comments:

Post a Comment