Wednesday, February 19, 2014

YUZU - Yogiri no Isezakichou

Shin Sekai / Yuzu
"Yogiri no Isezakichou"
2014.02.19
Shinsekai [Album] / "Yogiri no Isezakichou ~Ai no Shinsekai Hen~" [Single]

Isezakichou in Night Fog

Lyrics & Composition: Yuujin Kitagawa

The moonlight in the night fog illuminates your profile
On a hill overlooking the harbor, I want to embrace you

You're unfair, aren't you? I'm sure there's a place for you to go home to
I know it, but get swept away and then I find myself in Aioichou

At an izakaya around Bashamichi I met you on that day

By the time dawn comes to Isezaki Street
blues of farewell will be resounding

I don't wanna let you go home. I don't wanna go home. Isezakichou in the night fog

Kouichi-san, Kouichi-san, don't go
Can't be helped; I've gotta go home now
Kouichi-san, Kouichi-san, don't go
Can't be helped; I've gotta go

Traces of the ring you took off remain on your ring finger
I noticed it, but deceive me. I walk the Route 16

On the sea bass heading for Yokohama, I kissed you on that day

By the time the steam whistle at Yamashita pier sounds
Sad phrases will be choked with tears

I don't wanna leave. I don't wanna be apart. A dreamy Akebonochou
Yogiri no Isezakichou

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kitagawa Yuujin

Yogiri no tsukiakari terasu omae no yokogao
Minato mieru oka no ue de omae wo dakishimetai

Anata zurui hito ne kaeru basho nara aru hazu yo
Shitte iru noni nagasarete kizukeba Aioichou

Bashamichi atari no izakaya de ano hi anata to deatta no

Isezakidoori ni yoake ga kuru koro
Wakare no BURUUSU ga narihibiku

Kaeshitakunai kaeritakunai yogiri no Isezakichou

Kouichi-san Kouichi-san ikanai de
Shouganai yo mou kaeranakya ikenai'n da
Kouichi-san Kouichi-san ikanai de
Shouganai yo mou kaeranakya

Hazushita yubiwa no ato ga nokoru yo kusuriyubi
Kizuite ita kedo gomakashite aruita juurokugou

Yokohama-yuki no SHIIBASU de ano hi anata to kuchizuketa

Yamashita futou no kiteki ga naru koro
Kanashii FUREEZU ga musebinaku

Hanashitakunai hanaretakunai madoromu Akebonochou
夜霧の伊勢佐木町

作詞・作曲:北川悠仁


No comments:

Post a Comment