Thursday, April 18, 2024

ClariS - RESTART

Party Time / ClariSParty Time / ClariS
"RESTART"
2014.05.21
"RESTART" [Single] / PARTY TIME [Album]

Restart

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Mayuko Maruyama

It's on an endless loop in my head
Yesterday I was a little wrong

Can we start over and have things go well this time?
From that moment you turned around

Simulating one by one
I'm depicting a mental image of success
Actually, you know, I'm really scared
but until now I've never known
myself to be so honest

I wanna make you excited all the time
I want you to see my true face, one different from in the classroom
I wanna say it, I can't say it, I wanna lock it up
but these feelings have started running once I noticed them
and I wonder if they resonate in you?

I find your retreating figure and look down
There's no way it's gonna go according to my scenarios, right?

I'm just a little bit short on courage
The after school chimes are the signal to start moving

The cut down times just for us
accumulated one by one
and they press deep in my heart
and I can't give up my wish no matter how anxious I am
It's like I've learnt of it for the first time

I wanna stay excited over you forever
I can't hide my heart's throbbing, the one different from with my friends
I wanna say it, I've gotta say it or it won't get through to you
Even though I know it'll hurt, I'm believing
in a fragment of possibility

Rather than a yes-no answer
I'm sure things will start up
if I can step forward beyond that door
Nothing will start if I'm afraid of failure

I wanna make you excited all the time
I want you to see my true face, one different from in the classroom
I take a deep breath and it's a new me
These feelings have started overflowing, never stopping
I'll tell them to you right here
More than anyone else, I love...
RESTART

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Mayuko Maruyama

Atama no naka mugen ruupu shiteru
Kinou no watashi chotto machigatta

Yarinaoshite kondo wa umaku iku?
Kimi ga furimuita sono shunkan kara

Hitotsuhitotsu shumireeshon shite
Seikou suru imeeji egaiteru
Hontou wa ne sugoku kowai kedo
Konna ni massugu na jibun wo watashi
Ima made shiranakatta

Dokidoki sasetai kimi no koto itsumo
Kyoushitsu towa chigau sugao mo mite hoshii no
Iitai ienai tojikometai noni
Kizuite to hashiridashita kono kimochi wa
Chanto kimi ni hibiku kana?

Ushirosugata mitsukete unazuku
Shinariodoori iku wake nai yo ne

Honno sukoshi yuuki ga tarinai yo
Houkago no chaimu ugokidasu aizu

Hitotsuhitotsu tsumikasanatteta
Futari dake no kiritotta jikan ga
Mune no oku no mannaka wo oshite
Donna ni fuan demo yuzurenai negai
Hajimete shitta mitai

Dokidoki shitetai kimi ni itsumademo
Tomodachi towa chigau takanari kakusenai no
Iitai iwanakya tsutawaranai kara
Kizutsuku to wakattetemo hitokakera no
Kanousei wo shinjiteru

Yes No kotae yori mo kitto
Sono doa no mukougawa e
Start up fumidaseru nara
Shippai wo osoretecha nanimo hajimannai

Dokidoki sasetai kimi no koto itsumo
Kyoushitsu towa chigau sugao mo mite hoshii no
Shinkokyuu shitara atarashii watashi
Tomenai de afuredashita kono kimochi wo
Chanto koko de tsutaeru no
Dare yori mo kimi no koto...
RESTART

作詞・作曲・編曲:丸山真由子




No comments:

Post a Comment