Wednesday, April 6, 2016

T.M.Revolution - Committed RED

2020 - T.M.Revolution ALL TIME BEST - / T.M.Revolution
"Committed RED"
2016.04.06
"Committed RED / Inherit the Force" [Single] / 2020 -T.M.Revolution ALL TIME BEST- [Album]
Game Sengoku BASARA Sanada Yukimura-den theme song

Committed RED

Lyrics: Akio Inoue
Composition & Arrangement: Daisuke Asakura

If the times come, I won't hesitate
It's a muddy stream, but I'll be dragged into

Striking and breaking on intuition
Wearing rough horns
Flames whole-hearted when I crave it
A man's man will make it come true

It keeps on leading me to the promise
I'll make our entwined paths fate now

Feelings
you left me invoked the soul
and dyed the art for living crimson
The bonds wishing for "someday" grow upset and dance
Breathless, time is vivid. I'll play it

Even if the times are a mirage, I won't look back
I'll even go against the mainstream

I throw six coins
at the bow of the ship I'm about to board
"I've no intention of returning"
Making a defiant stance, I start war

Unable to catch up with the vow of that day, it disappears
In traces of dry tears left behind

Feelings
left behind draw near the soul
Making the best of the moment in crimson, withdrawing,
we pass one another in the unique light
Our encounter's added a sure color long ago

Feelings
left to me invoked the soul
and dyed the art for living crimson
The bonds wishing for "someday" grow upset and dance
Breathless, time is vivid

Not turning away from the heart we're after
we get wounds we only know by moving forward
The distant face I won't forget is so heartbreaking
"Where are you waiting?"
I'm asking the wind hitting my cheeks

If the times are there, I won't hesitate
Even in rapids, I'll plunge in
Committed RED

Sakushi: Inoue Akio
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Asakura Daisuke

Jidai ga kuru nara tamerawanai
Dakuryuu soredemo makikomareru

Kan no mama atari kudakete
Arai tsuno mi ni tsukete
Musaboreba honoo wa ichizu
Otoko nara kanaeru

Yakusoku e to michibiki-tsuzukeru
Karamaru michi wo unmei ni ima

Takushiteku
Omoi tamashii wo yonde
Akaaka to ikiru sube wo someageta
"Itsuka" e to nozomu kizuna ga midare mau
Iki mo tsukenai toki wa senmei kanaderu

Jidai ga yume demo furimukanai
Honryuu sore sae sakaratteku

Norikaketa fune no hesaki ni
Muttsu no KOIN nagetsukete
Modoru ki wa sarasara nai to
Mie wo kitte shikakeru

Ano hi no chikai oitsukezu kieru
Kawaku namida ga nokoshita ato ni

Takusareta
Omoi tamashii ni semaru
Akaaka to ima wo tsukushi hirugaeshi
Surechigau yuiitsumuni no hikari no naka
Deai tokku ni tashika na iro wo tsuketeru

Takusareru
Omoi tamashii wo yonde
Akaaka to ikiru sube wo someageta
"Itsuka" e to nozomu kizuna ga midare mau
Iki mo tsukenai toki wa senmei

Motometeru kokoro niwa somukezu ni
Susumu shika shiranu kizu ni narihatete
Wasurenai tooi omokage itamashiku
"Doko de matteru?"
Hoho utsu kaze ni kiiteru

Jidai ga soko nara tamerawanai
Gekiryuu soredemo tobikondeku
Committed RED

作詞:井上秋緒
作曲・編曲:浅倉大介




No comments:

Post a Comment