Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Kyary Pamyu Pamyu : "Todoke Punch" English Lyrics

Japamyu / Kyary Pamyu PamyuJapamyu / Kyary Pamyu Pamyu
"Todoke Punch" is a song released by Kyary Pamyu Pamyu on the Warner Music Japan label on April 5th, 2017.
The song was used as the commercial song for Glico's "Ice no Mi".
The song appears as tracks #2 & #5 on her fourteenth single "Easta" (as the original version and 'Instrumental') and as track #9 on her fourth album "Japamyu".

Deliver My Punch

Lyrics, Composition, & Arrangement: Yasutaka Nakata

Me-me-melting

Kneading the melting worlds,
these worlds mix. I wanna eat them
I'll set my heart on a hard punch
Identifying the brunt of my anger,
deliver this illusionary victorious punch
I've had enough
of the likes of you. Can I say that I've had enough?

Deliver my punch, this punch. Deliver my punch, my melting punch
Todoke Punch

Sakushi, Sakkyoku, & Henkyoku: Yasutaka Nakata

To to torokeru

Torokeru sekai wo konete
Kono WAARUDO majiwaru yo tabetai
KITSUme no panchi wo kimeru
Oikari no hokosaki wo sadamete
Todoke kono maboroshi no hisshou panchi
KIMI no koto nante
Mou ii mou ii no te ittemo ii kai

Todoke panchi kono panchi todoite panchi torokeru panchi
とどけぱんち

作詞・作曲・編曲:Yasutaka Nakata


No comments:

Post a Comment