Saturday, June 16, 2018

Otsuka Ai - dracaena

Love Pop / Ai OtsukaLove Pop / Ai Otsuka
"dracaena"
2018.06.16
"dracaena" [Single] / LOVE POP [Album]
Anime PIKACHIN-KIT ending theme

dracaena

Lyrics & Composition: aio
Arrangement: aio, hiroo, & MIO

Every day's so boring
Whose fault is that?
The one who won't change is me
but the one who wants to change is also me
Days I got into fights
Every day's so boring
I can't say "I'm sorry" to you
so I don't get an "I'm sorry" from you
Aah, aah, I'll go see you tomorrow

In time, the day will come when I can't see anyone
So I'll cherish them the best I can until that time comes
If you can smile and be happy
then I'm sure I'll be happy then too

We kept up an exchange diary together in those days
When I feel down, I open it and it gives me a supportive push and I can come back
Aah, aah, things can't stay the same, can they?

You nurtured this tree that bears happiness
I'll make sure it doesn't wither
so I can show you it someday
If you're troubled and feel you're alone
Remember, okay? Because I'm praying for your happiness, even when we're apart

If we happen to run into each other someday, somewhere
I'm gonna try to talk to you without feeling embarrassed then
Every day I spent with you was shining
I'll walk on. I was happy, thank you.
dracaena

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: aio
Sakkyoku: aio, hiroo, MIO

Tsumannai mainichi da
Sore wa nan no sei da
Kawaranai nowa boku de
Kawaritai nomo boku da
Kenka wo shita hi wa
Tsumannai mainichi da
Gomen ne ga ienai kara
Gomen ne wo moraenai'n da
Aa, aa ashita niwa ai ni ikou

Itsuka dare demo aenaku naru hi ga kuru
Sono toki ga kuru made seiippai daiji ni shiyou
Kimi ga waratte shiawase ni nareru nara
Kitto sono toki wa boku mo shiawase ni natte iru kara

Ano koro tsuzuketa koukannikki wa ima
Ochikonda toki hiraite senaka osarete modoreru'n da
Aa, aa onaji dewa irarenai ne

Kimi no sodateta koufuku no naru ki mo
Karasanai you ni suru yo
Itsuka misereru you
Kimi ga komatte hitori da to kanjitara
Omoidashite ne hanaretemo shiawase negatte iru kara

Itsuka dokoka de guuzen nimo aetara
Sono toki wa terenai de hanaseru you ni shiyou
Kimi to sugoshita mainichi ga kirameite ita
Aruiteku yo shiawase deshita, arigatou.
ドラセナ

作詞・作曲:aio
編曲:aio・hiroo・美央




No comments:

Post a Comment