Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Setsudan Club : "Shuan no Gokumon" English Lyrics

"Otogi no Uta" -Chronicle- Shuan no Gokumon / Setsudan Club
"Shuan no Gokumon"
2019.03.27
"Otogi no Uta ~CHRONICLE~ Shuan no Gokumon" [Single]

Marron Prison Gates

Lyrics: Mitsu (TRYTONELABO)
Composition & Arrangement: Tsubota Shuhei (TRYTONELABO)

One: I think of you alone
Two: I'm looking forward to the day I see you again
To sever the memories of the nightmare
I'm playing fortune-telling like those days
Plucking the crimson petals and flinging them
Torn tongue and body returning and bathing in blood
Like the flame sparks we bloom
I will have my revenge
Donning a rob etching in our dearest wishes,
get out, get out of the way, a sparrow is about to pass
Carrying evil spirits of the rivers and mountains in both hands,
What burns down the bamboo grove are the red spider lilies
Obsessed with a straw effigy
I've kept going to and from the forty-ninth day1
Showing the location of the huge wicker basket
Now your attention! A song of malice

Kagome kagome, the sister-sparrow in the cage
behind you now...

Once upon a time, petals swayed in the wind
and I just walked earnestly behind the figure I yearned for
I'll vow the reincarnation language of flowers
Even at the ends of the earth, I'll resonate my curse

Your attention!
Annoucing to you who are possessed by your own shadows
The declaration of war we hoist here is not a joke.
Feelings of grudge have grown over many years
and atonement shall be made with his entrails.
Search, tie down, nail in the five-inch curse
I'll etch the screaming sorrows while we live.
Even if my throat is torn,
I definitely shall...I definitely shall with these hands

I'll carry through my united front of revenge
and pull you down to the Avīci puppet Hell
Flowers to offer to your spirit...
I'll paint all the wicked fleeting world
with a spine-chilling crimson

That day celebrating five-years-old,
the hakama I wore and thin fingers
The bowknot was so beautiful
For some reason I didn't want to untie it
Daydreaming in Children's Limbo
A voice calling my name echoes
While capturing my dizzy view
I decided to avenge that person

Kagome kagome, the night sparrow in the wicker basket
behind you, in front of you...

Once upon a time, warmth led me by the hands
Transience remains in the gentle smiles like a film
I rewind the film so many times
and make my tears reach the ends of the world of the dead

Dyed crimson,
the moon waxes, and now is the time for atonement
A sparrow of resentment laments a curse

One: I cut up for your sake
Two: I crush the deep-rooted delusion of carnage
Carrying evil spirits of the rivers and mountains in both hands,
what will avenge will be the red spider lilies

* [1] - this refers to the 49th day after a person's death in Buddhism
Shuan no Gokumon

Sakushi: Mitsu (TRYTONELABO)
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Tsubota Shuhei (TRYTONELABO)

Hitotsu, omou wa anata hitori
Futatsu, mata au hi wo tanoshimi ni
Akumu no kioku wo tachikiru you ni
Ano hi no mama no uranai-gokko
Akai hanabira chigitte wa nage
Sakeru zetsu, tai kaeri chi abite
Sakaru honoo no hi no funa no gotoku
Urami harasade oku beki ka
Higan wo kizanda uchikake haotte
Soko noke soko noke suzume ga tooru
Chimimouryou wo ryoute ni tazusae
Takeyabu yaku nowa higanbana
Shuunen moyasu wa waraningyou
Shijuukunichi mo kayoi-tsuzuketa
Ooki na tsuzura no arika wo shimesi
Ima seichou se yo urami uta

Kagome kagome kago no naka no ane suzume
Ushiro no shoumen ni

Ima wa mukashi kaze ni yureta hanabira
Tada hitasura ni koishii kage senaka wo otta
Rinne no hana kotoba ni chikaou
Chi no hate made mo hibikaseru koe

Seichou se yo!
Ono ga kage ni torawareta shokun ni tsugu
Koko ni kakageru sensenfukoku wa tawagoto ni arazu.
Sekinen ni tsunorishi endoku no nen wa
Ka no mono no harawata wo motte shokuzai to nasu no de aru
Sagase, shibare, gosun no noroi wo uchitsuke yo
Ikita mama kyoukan no kurushimi wo kiamikonde kureyou.
Tatoe kono nodo sakeyou tomo
Kanarazuya...kanarazuya kono te de

Fukushuu no kyoutou sensen wo nashitoge
Abimukan no kairai jigoku e to hikizuri otoshi
Tamuke no hana wo...
Kikokushuushuu no sekishoku wo motte
Magatsu ukiyo wo someageru no da

Ano hi oiwai ni
Haita hakama to hosoi yubi
Chouchou-musubi ga utsukushiku
Hodoku noga nazeka iya datta
Sai no kawara no hakuchuumu
Na wo yobu koe kodamashite
Memau shikai torau aida ni
Ano hito no kataki utsu to kimeta

Kagome kagome tsuzura no naka yoru suzume
Ushiro ni shoumen ni

Ima wa mukashi te wo hikareta nukumori
Hakanasa nokosu yasashii emi kinema no you ni
Firumu wo ikudo mo makimodoshite
Tokoyo no hate e todokaseru namida

Akaku somatta
Tsuki wa michite ima koso saa tsugunai no toki
Ensa no suzume ga nageku koe

Hitotsu, kirisaku wa anata no tame
Futatsu, hishigu wa shura no moushuu
Chimimouryou wo ryoute ni tazusae
Kataki wo utsu nowa higanbana
朱殷ノ獄門

作詞:Mitsu(TRYTONELABO
作曲・編曲:坪田修平(TRYTONELABO)




No comments:

Post a Comment