Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Kaneko Ayano - Kodoku to Inori

"Yosuga" / Ayano Kaneko
"Kodoku to Inori"
2021.04.14
Yosuga [Album]

Loneliness and Prayers

Lyrics & Composition: Ayano Kaneko

Nothing's progressed today again
It's so boring. I put the fault on this town
I'm waiting for my package that's scheduled to arrive today

I saw a movie, one where the girl dies at the end
I saw it at midday, but it didn't helpbr /> so I went outside without thinking

Satellites swim through loneliness within the darkness
This world's vaster than a painting, and the explosions in it are prayers

I'm sure there'll be no change tomorrow too
The time's 3:33am. It's like the slots are lined up
A lucky baby

If I go to see him, I'll have a lively conversation
I'm trying too hard. A certain love
has always made me do that

So it goes unnoticed
I let out lonely breaths even when together
We've repeated a continuation of that little promise

Satellites swim through loneliness within the darkness
This world's vaster than a painting, and the explosions in it are prayers

I wonder if tomorrow will come
I'm not talking about dreams
I wonder if tomorrow will come, by your side
Kodoku to Inori

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kaneko Ayano

Kyou mo nanimo susunde nai
Taikutsu nanda kono machi no sei ni shiteru
Matte iru nowa honjitsuchaku yotei no nimotsu

Eiga wo mita saigo wa shinda kanojo no
Mahiru ni mita sore ni sukui ga nakute
Omowazu soto e deta

Jinkoueisei wa kurayami no naka kodoku wo oyogu
Kaiga yori mo hiroi kono yo no bakuhatsu wa inori

Ashita mo kitto kawari wa nai
Jikoku wa am sanji sanjuusanpun sorotta surotto mitai
Rakkii na beibii sa

Ai ni ikeba hazumu kaiwa
Muri wo shiteru tashika na ai ga boku wo
Itsudemo sou saseta

Kizukarenai you ni
Futari de itemo kodoku na ibuki
Kasaneta nowa ano chiisa na yakusoku no tsuzuki

Jinkoueisei wa kurayami no naka kodoku wo oyogu
Kaiga yori mo hiroi kono yo no bakuhatsu wa inori

Ashita wa kuru kashira
Yume no hanashi ja nai'n da yo
Ashita wa kuru kashira anata no tonari de
孤独と祈り

作詞・作曲:カネコアヤノ




No comments:

Post a Comment