Saturday, September 4, 2021

Shimatani Hitomi - Kimi wa Muteki sa Boku mo Muteki sa

LoveSong -My song for you- / Hitomi ShimataniLoveSong -My song for you- / Hitomi Shimatani
"Kimi wa Muteki sa Boku mo Muteki sa"
2021.09.04
LoveSong ~My song for you~ [Album]

You're Invincible, I'm Invincible Too

Lyrics: Hiroki Ooshiba
Composition & Arrangement: Minoru Komorita

You're invincible, I'm invincible too
Even if this world ends tomorrow
I'll protect you, I will protect you
It's alright. You're not alone

Beyond my cell phone, you always seem anxious
and hold back your tears

I love you. I'll say it over and over
They're still incomplete words for now
but let's cry together. Let's live on together
And if you'll smile for me
then at any time...

Even if it's an example, let's talk about our dreams
No one knows about tomorrow yet
That might be obvious, though
It's alright. It'll be a good day

You're waiting for dawn
beyond the curtains
Morning will come very soon

I love you. I'll say it over and over
It's still an incomplete bud for now
but let's make a flower bloom, and then let's give it a name
Lighting up the darkness where a tiny hope
changes into the future

I love you. I'll say it over and over
Gazing at the same, ordinary sky
let's laugh together. Let's walk on together
Your voice on the other side of the phone links to the future
at any time

You're invincible

I'm invincible too
Kimi wa Muteki sa Boku mo Muteki sa

Sakushi: Ooshiba Hiroki
Sakkyoku & Henkyoku: Komorita Minoru

Kimi wa muteki sa boku mo muteki sa
Kono hoshi ga ashita owattemo
Boku ga mamoru yo kimi wo mamoru yo
Daijoubu hitori ja nai yo

Keitai no mukou de itsumo fuan sou de
Namida wo koraeteru

Kimi ga suki da yo nando demo iu yo
Ima wa mikansei na kotoba dakeredo
Issho ni nakou issho ni ikite yukou
Soshite kimi ga boku ni waratte kureru no nara
Donna toki demo

Tatoebanashi demo yume wo katarou
Asu wa mada daremo shiranai
Atarimae kamoshirenai keredo
Daijoubu ii hi ni naru yo

KAATEN no mukou de
Yoake wo matte iru
Mou sugu asa ga kuru

Kimi ga suki da yo nando demo iu yo
Ima wa mikansei na tsubomi dakeredo
Hana wo sakasou soshite namae wo tsukeyou
Chippoke na kibou ga mirai ni
Kawatte yuku yami wo terashite

Kimi ga suki da yo nando demo iu yo
Arikitari na onaji sora wo nagamete
Issho ni waraou issho ni aruite yukou
Denwagoshi no koe wa mirai ni tsunagatteru
Donna toki demo

Kimi wa muteki sa

Boku mo muteki sa
君は無敵さ 僕も無敵さ

作詞:大柴広己
作曲・編曲:コモリタミノル


1 comment:

  1. oh, I found your blog looking for translation on Sheena Ringo discography and I'm surprised that you're still translating. Thank you very much for your work!!!! I'm finding new artists and being able to understand their work thanks to you. I hope you are happy and healthy, thanks again. 💗

    ReplyDelete