Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CHEMISTRY - hold on

Face to Face / CHEMISTRY
"hold on"
2008.01.30
Face to Face [Album]

Hold On

Lyrics & Composition: Kaname Kawabata, Yoshikuni Douchin, & Naohisa Taniguchi
Arrangement: Naohisa Taniguchi

Lying on my bed, I wanted you
so much I couldn't even recall sleeping alone

The flow of time showed you in the darkness
My thoughts have found an answer, escaping the maze

You lead me to the other side of the sea continuing on for all time (like the wind)
Your innocent profile
I'll throw my drowning self (into the waves of love)

Even if we love one another without knowing each other's pasts
the more we try lying with each other, the more something isn't enough

I (I overreached myself) noticed (I was putting on a front)
the shape (I was scared) of our love (I pray I don't lose sight of it)
There are (I'd been hurting) no lies (my own self)
in my feelings (You taught me)

Looking out over the endlessly continuing sea, we drift (like the wind)
Your sleeping face waiting the calm
The water's surface reflects the brilliance (in the waves of love)

Like this, anywhere
Like this, we won't part anymore

Like this, forever
We won't be apart anymore
hold on

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kawabata Kaname, Douchin Yoshikuni, & Taniguchi Naohisa
Henkyoku: Taniguchi Naohisa

Hitori de nemuru koto wo omoidasenai kurai
Shitone ni yokotawaru anata wo motomete ita

Toki no nagare wa kurayami no naka anata wo miseta
Boku no omoi wa kotae mitsuketa meiro wo nukete

Dokomademo tsuzuku umi no mukou e to anata wa izanau (kaze no you ni)
Mujaki na yokogao
Oboreru kono mi wo nageyou (ai no namima ni)

Tagai no kako mo shiranai mama de aishiattemo
Hada wo kasanete mireba miru hodo nanika ga tarinai yo

Boku wa (senobishiteta) kizuita (tsuyogatteta)
Ai no (kowagatteta) katachi ni (ushinawanu you ni)
Boku no (kizutsuketeta) kimochi ni (jibun no koto)
Itsuwari nanka nai yo (oshiete kureta yo ne)

Hateshinaku tsuzuku umi wo miwatashite bokura wa tadayou (kaze no you ni)
Nagi wo matsu negao
Minamo wa kagayaki wo utsusu (ai no namima ni)

Konomama dokomade demo
Konomama mou hanashi wa shinai yo

Konomama itsumade demo
Futari wa mou hanare wa shinai yo
hold on

作詞・作曲:川畑要・堂珍嘉邦・谷口尚久
編曲:谷口尚久


No comments:

Post a Comment