Wednesday, March 23, 2022

YUZU - Ano Te Kono Te

People / Yuzu
"Ano Te Kono Te"
2022.03.23
PEOPLE [Album]

That Hand, This Hand

Lyrics & Composition: Yuujin Kitagawa

Who's that guy that made you cry? Count to five and give me their name
Seems you're ready, but I'm unsure of my skills

This and that, which and that. Let's discuss them in secret, earnestly

With that hand, this hand, that hand, how can I tell you all the time
that you're so wonderful? Even if 99 out of 100 people are against you, just I'll be on your side

My insides are more gloomy than my looks, but my feelings of supporting you won't lose
I say this without shame or regret, don't pull in the slightly heavy love you offer

I don't care about consequences; at the critical moment, I'll turn on the light

With that hand, this hand, that hand, if you're about to shipwreck in the darkness
I'll keep shining a light on you, no matter how far you go so you can come back home

This and that, which and that. Anyone, where, there
Chattering, incoherent, vague, disgusted, complaining, shut up
Let's change key

I met you on that day and you changed everything about me, but...
Stop it! Always if you smile innocently for me, I'm brought to my knees
With that hand, this hand, that hand, how can I tell you all the time
that you're so wonderful? Even if 99 out of 100 people are against you, just I'll be on your side

With that hand, this hand, that hand
Ano Te Kono Te

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kitagawa Yuujin

Doitsu da kimi no koto nakashita YATSU itsutsu kazoeru nanori wo ageei
Douyara kakugo wa dekiteru you da ga kochitora mattaku ude ni jishin nashi

Are kore dore sore hisoka ni akuseku kentou shiyou

Ano te kono te sono te de itsudemo douyatte kimi ni tsutaeyou
Nante kimi tte suteki tte hyakunin chuu kyuujuukyuunin ANCHI demo ore dake wa mikata

Mitame yori nakami wa INKYARA demo kimi wo osu kimochi wa makemasen
Hazukashige mo oshigemo naku ieba sasageru omome no LOVE hikanai de

Atosaki kamawazu kokozo to naru nara tentou shimasu

Ano te kono te sono te de moshimo kurayami de nanpa shisou nara
Akari terashi-tsuzukete doko made ittatte kaette koreru you ni

Are kore dore sore dare kare doko soko
Pechakucha HACHAMECHA uyamuya mukamuka gochagocha urusee
Tenchou shiyou

Ano hi kimi to deatte boku no subete wo kaeta kuse shite sa
Yamete kure yo itsudatte mujaki ni waratte kuretara oteage
Ano te kono te sono te de itsudemo douyatte kimi ni tsutaeyou
Nante kimi tte suteki tte hyakunin chuu kyuujuukyuunin ANCHI demo ore dake wa mikata

Ano te kono te sono te de
あの手この手

作詞・作曲:北川悠仁


No comments:

Post a Comment