Wednesday, March 23, 2022

YUZU - Sono Toki niwa

People / Yuzu
"ALWAYS"
2022.03.23
PEOPLE [Album]

At That Time

Lyrics & Composition: Yuujin Kitagawa

Bathing in the morning light, "Good morning" "I'll be back"
I'll reflect on the joy of the repeating ordinary days, and then at that time...

My unchanging pals. "It's been a while" "Were you well?"
Let's talk about all the accumulated silly things, and then at that time...

I haven't been to my family's in my hometown in a long time
I don't really want anything, but I think I'll go at least show my face, and then at that time...

I've been doing nothing but complaining. If I were the first to arrive at the company
then I'd wait for everyone while cleaning, and then at that time...

You can laugh from the bottom of your heart, shout, and cry
Let's press faces together and embrace, and then let's sing as we are

I'll tidy up the things that've gathered while you're at school or work
I'll softly pray that today too everyone is unharmed, and then at that time...

Not through a computer screen, but as we feel the same place
and same time, I want to touch you. I'll go see you, and then at that time...

The sound of wind sways the flowers. I stand still and look out over the world
"I'm sorry for so much" "Thank you always"
I wanna tell you, and then at that time...

You can laugh from the bottom of your heart, shout, and cry
Let's press faces together and embrace, and then let's sing as we are

At that time, at that time

At that time
Sono Toki niwa

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Kitagawa Yuujin

Asa no hikari abite "Ohayou" "Itte kimasu"
Nanigenai hibi kurikaesu yorokobi kamishimeyou sono toki niwa

Kawaranai nakamatachi "Hisashiburi" "Genki de ita kai?"
Tawai mo nai tsumoru hanashi wo kawasou yo sono toki niwa

Zutto kaette nakatta furusato no kazoku no moto ni
Toku ni you wa nai kedo kao dake demo mise ni ikou kana sono toki niwa

Monku bakkari itte ita kaisha ni ichiban nori de
Nan nara souji demo shi-nagara minna wo matte iyou sono toki niwa

Hara no soko kara waratte sakende naitatte ii'n da
Kao wo yoseiai dakishimeaou soshite arinomama ni utaou

Gakkou ya kaisha itte iru aida ni tamatteta katazukemono shiyou
Kyou mo minna ga buji de aru you ni sotto inoru sono toki niwa

Gamengoshi ja nakute onaji basho onaji jikan wo
Kanji-nagara kimi ni furetai ai ni iku yo sono toki niwa

Kaze no oto yureru hanabana tachidomari miwatasu sekai
"Zutto gomen ne" "Itsumo arigatou"
Tsutaetai sono toki niwa

Hara no soko kara waratte sakende naitatte ii'n da
Kao wo yoseiai dakishimeaou soshite arinomama ni utaou

Sono toki niwa sono toki niwa

Sono toki niwa
そのときには

作詞・作曲:北川悠仁


No comments:

Post a Comment