Thursday, March 24, 2022

Mr.Children - Eien

Mr.Children 2015-2021 & Now / Mr.Children
"Eien"
2022.03.24
"Eien" [Single] / Mr.Children 2015-2021 & NOW [Album]
Movie Sakura no You na Boku no Koibito theme song

Eternity

Lyrics & Composition: Kazutoshi Sakurai
Arrangement: Mr.Children & Takeshi Kobayashi

Cherry blossoms dance on our promenade
Fireworks soar on the beach at night
Fluttering, glittering
They're shining in my memories

Every time I point my lens at you
you turned away your face
saying it's because you're a bit shy
I've tried to understand it

It's like a maze where the more you wander
the farther away from the exit you get
I'm walking even now in search of an answer
in a place without you

All alone
My index finger presses the shutter
and beyond my lens
you were desperately trying to tell me something
I can see you on that day
Not wanting to miss even a moment
I'll chase after it in a daze:
your smile
that's no longer here now

Whenever someone who knows you
asks me about you
I don't know what to do
and just walk away from the spot

The more I talk about them
the more my feelings get farther away
and words become meaningless
The magic of our strong love
still hasn't been broken
so I even feel it as happiness

White contrails get left behind in the sky
I suddenly see myself in them
I cling desperately to you as you pass on
at a great speed
I'd wanted to show
the true you that even you didn't know
You're profile sleeping quietly is beautiful

Time passes on
People try to discover
some kind of meaning in it
but that's taking the joke too far
Even if they were God
I wouldn't forgive them until I die

All alone
My index finger presses the shutter
and beyond my lens
even if covered with tear-colored rain
I can see you smiling
The precious gestures
only I know
are burnt into this heart of mine
I even loved your angry face irresistibly
Even if I can't see you anymore
you're eternity in me
Eien

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Sakurai Kazutoshi
Henkyoku: Mr.Children & Kobayashi Takeshi

Sakura mau yuuhodou
Hanabi agaru yoru no hamabe
HIRAHIRA KIRAKIRA
Kioku no naka de hikatteru

RENZU wo mukeru tabi
Kao wo somukete ita nowa
Tereteru dake da to
Rikai shiyou to shite kita'n da

Samayoeba samayou hodo
Deguchi kara tooku hanareru meiro mitai
Ima mo kotae wo sagashite aruite'n da yo
Kimi no inai basho de

Hitorikiri
SHATTAA wo osu hitosashiyubi
Sono RENZU no saki niwa
Hisshi de nanika wo boku ni tsutaeyou to shiteru
Ano hi no kimi ga mieru
Isshun de sae mo nogashitakunakute
Muchuu de oikakeru yo
Ima wa mou
Koko niwa inai kimi no egao wo

Kimi wo shiru hito kara
Kimi ni tsuite kikareru tabi
Doushite ii no ka
Sono ba kara tachisaru dake

Kataraeba katarau hodo
Kimochi kara tooku
Kotoba wa muimi ni naru
Kyouryoku na koi no mahou ga
Mada tokete nai kara
Shiawase to sura kanjiru

Sora ni nokosareta shiroi hikoukigumo
Futo jibun ga kasanaru
Sugoi SUPIIDO de itte shimau kimi ni
Hisshi de oisugaru
Kimi sae shiranai
Hontou no kimi wo misete agetakatta
Shizuka ni nemutteru yokogao mo kirei da

Toki wa ikisugiru
Soko ni nanraka no imi wo
Hito wa midasou to suru kedo
Joudan ga sugiru
Tatoe kamisama de attemo
Shinu made yurusanai

Hitorikiri
SHATTAA wo osu hitosashiyubi
Sono RENZU no saki niwa
Namidairo wo shita ame de oowarete itemo
Egao no kimi ga mieru
Boku shika shiranai
Itooshii shigusa wo
Kono mune ni yakitsukeru yo
Okotteru kao mo tamaranaku suki datta
Mou aenakutemo
Kimi wa boku no naka no eien
永遠

作詞・作曲:桜井和寿
編曲:Mr.Children & 小林武史


No comments:

Post a Comment