Wednesday, April 13, 2022

Hata Motohiro - Trick me

Paint Like A Child / Motohiro Hata
"Trick me"
2022.04.13
"Trick me" [Single] / Paint Like a Child [Album]
UNITED ARROWS green label relaxing coordination song

Trick Me

Lyrics & Composition: Motohiro Hata

I don't want to hear a love song. Now every song sounds so empty
Even if the beat doesn't sway me, I'm being made to dance by love

The hands on the clock read 11pm and I hate myself for wagging my tail to the likes
of your sudden three words "I miss you", but I was already starting to run

Both of us are like beer poured carelessly into a glass
And again I'm always about to overflow
We've made eye contact, and yet it's like we're not here
Is it okay to love you?

Trick, trick me, babe. If you're gonna trick me anyway, do it better
Trick, trick me, babe. When we make love, be meticulous. Trick me perfectly

The lovers in love songs believe in it today too: Eternity
I just wish I could be by you even if we have no promise or anything

The two of us ambiguous, in a nameless relationship
I feel like it'll break right away if I step over it
You don't have to tell me the truth
Give me a beautiful lie

Trick, trick me, babe. This is enough, I'll tell myself I'm happy
Trick, trick me, babe. Whenever we meet, I get lonelier, but I turn a blind eye to it
and trick myself

Trick, trick me, babe. If you're gonna trick me anyway, do it better
Trick, trick me, babe. Until you shut the door, be meticulous. Trick me perfectly
Trick me

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Hata Motohiro

Rabu songu nante kikitakunai ima wa munashiku hibiku dono kyoku mo
Biito ni yurarenakutemo ai ni odorasareteru yo

Tokei no hari wa nijuusanji totsuzen no "Aitai" no yonmoji gotoki ni
Shippo futteru jibun ga iya demo mou kakedashiteta yo

Tekitou ni gurasu ni sosoida biiru mitai na futari
Mata kocchi bakka afuresou ni natteru'n da mon
Me to me ga atte iru noni koko niwa inai mitai
Suki ni nattemo ii no

Trick, Trick me babe douse damasu no nara motto jouzu ni ne
Trick, Trick me babe dakiau toki niwa saishin no chuui de ne kanpeki ni damashite

Rabu songu no naka no koibitotachi kyou mo shinjite iru no eien wo
Tada soba ni irarereba ii yakusoku nado nakutemo

Aimai na mama namae no nai kankei no futari
Fumikoetara sugu kowaresou na ki ga suru'n da mon
Honto no koto wa oshiete kurenakutatte ii
Kirei na uso wo kure yo

Trick, Trick me babe kore de juubun shiawase to iikikasete
Trick, Trick me babe au tabi ni masu sabishisa mite minu furi de
Jibun no koto wo damashite

Trick, Trick me babe douse damasu no nara motto jouzu ni ne
Trick, Trick me babe doa wo shimeru made saishin no chuui de ne kanpeki ni damashite
Trick me

作詞・作曲:秦基博




No comments:

Post a Comment