Wednesday, September 21, 2022

HY - Yasashii Sekai

Kafuu / HYKafuu / HY
"Yasashii Sekai"
2022.09.21
Kafuu [Album]

Gentle World

Lyrics & Composition: Shun Naka

Love causes miracles, as long as you believe
I'll gently put ourselves between the human emotions
Before I know it, I'm able to even read the air
Putting on a necktie and handkerchief, I jump into the crowd

On the way home with stars falling, I smell something good from somewhere
If I can be as kind to myself tomorrow as the number of lights lighting up...

When I embrace you tight
today will be a good day too. I love you
I'm like this, but I have something to be proud of
What else do I need?

Silently showing an attitude. I looked sour without realizing it
Feeling unhappy and angry, I always found fault with things

Like the sound of the restless waves, I wonder
if I can always connect the feelings you filled me with

Your words live in my hazy memories
And though you said them so much, they're not enough
Even if I have enough, the feelings overflow
I love you today too

Shaking off our connected hands, we run
Your laughing voice resounds. I love you
I pray I don't forget the gentle world
I found with you, don't forget it

When I embrace you tight
today will be a good day too. I love you
I'm like this, but what I can be proud of is...
I have you
Yasashii Sekai

Sakushi & Sakkyoku: Shun Naka

Ai wa kiseki wo okosu no sa shinjite iru kagiri
Kidoairaku sono sukima ni sotto hasamikomou
Itsu no ma ni ka kuuki sae mo yomeru you ni natte
NEKUTAI HANKACHI mi ni tsukete hitogomi ni tobikome

Hoshi furu kaerimichi ni doko kara ka ii nioi
Tomoru akari no kazu dake ashita wa jibun ni yasashiku naretara

Anata wo GYUTTO tsuyoku dakishimetara
Kyou mo ii hi ni naru yo aishiteru yo
Konna watashi nimo hokoreru mono ga aru yo
Hoka ni nani ga iru no

Mugon no senaka de katatteta wakarazu togatteta
Fuman ya ikari wo oboete wa itsumo atari chirashiteta

Yosete wa kaesu nami no oto no you ni itsumo
Sosoide kureta omoi wo tsunaide ikeru kana

Kasumu kioku no naka ni ikiru kotoba
Anna ni itte kureta noni tarinai ya
Michitarita to shitemo afurete kuru omoi wo
Kyou mo aishiteru yo

Tsunaida te wo furihodoite hashiru
Waraigoe ga hibiku yo aishiteru yo
Anata to mitsuketa yasashii sekai wo
Wasurenai you ni wasurenai de ite

Anata wo GYUTTO tsuyoku dakishimetara
Kyou mo ii hi ni naru yo aishiteru yo
Konna watashi nimo hokoreru mono ga
Watashi niwa anata ga iru no
優しい世界

作詞・作曲:Shun Naka


No comments:

Post a Comment