Friday, October 21, 2022

MISIA - Ohayou Universe


"Ohayou Universe"
2022.10.21
"Kibou no Uta / Ohayou Universe" [Single]

Good Morning, Universe

Lyrics: MISIA
Composition: Toshiaki Matsumoto

I'll go send you a love that'll make you cry. The time is now - now is the time

What makes me the happiest in the morning is being able to say "Good morning" to you
My heart clears up with dazzling smiles spreading across my chest
It's strange. Whenever I think of you
a sense of happiness overflow

Putting on a freshly-washed shirt, picking out my favorite shoes
I'll head out, my hair blowing in a new wind. Now is the time

Hey, what makes me the happiest is the melody that's started sounding since I met you
I'm sure one day flowers will bloom and happiness will be a rainbow-colored harmony

The sun's smiling, so I give a wink to its radiance
I'll go send you a love that'll make you cry. The time is now - now is the time

Kissing the sky, kissing you
I hope good things happen

No matter what, no matter the morning, it awakens. Good morning, Universe
Let's send our very best "good morning" with a smile. Now is the time
Ohayou Universe

Sakushi: MISIA
Sakkyoku: Matsumoto Toshiaki

Nakeru hodo no ai wo todoke ni ikou toki wa ima Now is the time

Asa ichiban ureshii nowa anata ni "ohayou" tte ieru koto desu
Muneippai hirogatteku mabushii egao ni kokoro ga harete iku
Fushigi itsumo anata omoeba
Shiawase no yokan ga afureru

Araitate no SHATSU wo kitara oki ni iri no kutsu wo erande
Atarashii kaze ni kami wo nabikase dekakeyou Now is the time

Nee ichiban ureshii nowa anata ni deaete hibikidashita MERODII
Kitto itsuka hana wa saiteku shiawase wa nijiiro HAAMONII

Taiyou ga hohoenderu mabushisa ni WINKU shite
Nakeru hodo no ai wo todoke ni ikou toki wa ima Now is the time

Sora ni KISU anata ni KISU
Ii koto arimasu you ni

Donna toki mo donna asa mo mezameteku ohayou YUNIBAASU
Tobikkiri no "ohayou" egao to tomo ni todokeyou Now is the time
おはようユニバース

作詞:MISIA
作曲:松本俊明


No comments:

Post a Comment